Kuppet.net

Kuppet.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kuppet.net?

“Awesome”

Lawhana K.
9/27/20

I live in an apartment complex w/ o washer and dryer hookups. There is 1 washer, 1dryer per unit that is coinoperated at another floor for community use. My sister recommended small washers.( I didn't know they existed) So I went online and this company KUPPET caught my eye and I ordered their product. I love it, washes with air water rolling, no agitator. Clothes came out cleaner than before, yet it is gentle. It's compact enough to put in my closet when not in use and is very lightweight. I would recommend this product if you live in my situation it's dorm or camper! IT IS AWESOME!

lawhanak
September 27th, 2020
I live in an apartment complex w/ o washer and dryer hookups.
My sister recommended small washers.( I didn't know they existed)
I would recommend this product if you live in my situation it's dorm or camper!
IT IS AWESOME!

Questions? Get answers from the Kuppet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kuppet.net?

Have a question about Kuppet.net?