This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Krebokrebo.co.cc

Krebokrebo.co.cc

Krebokrebo.co.cc has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Krebokrebo.co.cc ranks 422nd among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Krebokrebo.co.cc?

“Web-site is infected”

Marcus N.
5/11/18

I confirm, virustotal found the trojan. Exe. By the way, web-site name correlates with the name of one of the most famous computer security experts, i mean Brian Krebs (Krebs Security).

marcusn20
May 11th, 2018
lilrebelc
July 23rd, 2011
WARNING! DO NOT EVEN CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THIS WEBSITE!

I was looking for some online recipes using Hillshire Farms Sausage and I clicked on this website and the minute it loaded, it downloaded a TROJAN VIRUS. Luckily, my antivirus software caught it. Stay away from this site!

Also this site is listed in the google search as (molecontroller.co.uk/joomla/?koi=Hillshire-farms-recipe) AGAIN DO NOT GO TO THESE SITES!

I've reported the site to google safe browsing.

Questions? Get answers from the Krebokrebo.co.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Krebokrebo.co.cc?

Have a question about Krebokrebo.co.cc?