This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Koolsense.net

Koolsense.net

Koolsense.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Koolsense.net ranks 23rd among Uggs sites.

How would you rate Koolsense.net?

“I was so pleased with my uggs from koolsense.net”

Helena U.
1/16/10

I was so pleased with my uggs from koolsense.net They shipped fast and are gorgeous! I can tell they are real because it is not the first pair I own. Sadly, I paid full price for my first 3 pairs! Not worth it when I can buy from koolsense.net for much cheaper

“Look out everyone, I think this is a scam”

Sophie N.
1/16/10

Look out everyone, I think this is a scam - they have a fake VeriSign and McAfee badges up on the bottom (you can tell because they are not real links to certification pages).

sophien
January 16th, 2010

helenau
January 16th, 2010

I was so pleased with my uggs from koolsense.net

Questions? Get answers from the Koolsense.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Koolsense.net?

Have a question about Koolsense.net?