KonKer

KonKer has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate KonKer?

“Postive experiences with Konker”

Stephen D.
8/14/17

Overall positive experiences using Konker. I purchased around 10 different services on konker had 2 orders where the seller did not fullfill my order, however, I was refunded so no issues there. I recommend before making a purchase read the past customer reviews and send an email to the seller clarifying what your hoping to achieve. This way you will know if the service being offered is right for you. If your looking for SEO, marketing or any kind of programming, graphic, video services I would recommend taking a look at the services offered on konker. I've found the sellers I've used on konker to have gone above and beyond to help me accomplish my goal.

stephend35
August 14th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the KonKer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KonKer?

Have a question about KonKer?