Review of Koddos.net

support@koddos.net

13 reviews with 5 stars

domenicb2
5/7/19

I'd like to express the point that Koddos is worth to try - their offshore VPS hosting service is based on quality. It has fantastic customer support who will help you with all aspects of getting your site up-and-running and the connections are always reliable. In a whole year, there was only one hour of service outage total. And the price is unbeatable. Thank you for everything!

alonsos3
3/19/19

A+++ to Koddos offshore vps hosting service. It is a great web host that provides me with everything I need. Recommended! It has been very good to me and my website. I really loved their online chat to help solve any issues with problems. It wasn't complicated to setup the website and I really like the control panel. If you are searching for an uncomplicated registration process, good technology and friendly stuff, then subscribe!

dwaynes35
3/4/19

If you looking for really good service & support, signup with Koddos offshore VPS hosting in Hong Kong. Within an hour after signup i can login my control panel and my domain is active! That's fast because when I signed up with another web host it took me a day to see domain. I like the CP, coz it really nice and helpful. On the navigation menu, there is LIVE stats/information about your space, bandwidth, ftp account. Happy to deal with this decent web hosting provider - Double Thumbs Up!

solg12
12/27/18

It was really hard choice as for me. I had considered and tested more then 10 web host and only after that I decided to go with Koddos and their offshore Ddos protected VPS hosting solutions in Hong Kong. They have not let me down. They helped me to fix my issue with MySQL data base and moreover they helped me to setup my own web application. They spent a lot of their time with for my problems. I do recommend Koddos web hosting!

deangelor
9/26/18

I use a Koddos offshore VPS in Hong Kong. They have easy to follow instructions. Updates over the past 2 years has made the template even easier to use. I have submitted several support tickets and it was always answered quickly and accurately and 100% complete. I have yet to have to ask a follow up question. Not once has it ever been a defect in their theme. I have asked setup questions and customization questions. I am thoroughly satisfied with Koddos and gladly recommend them to anyone interested in their products.

refugioh5
8/3/18

After I had purchased my domain, a Koddos representative called me and told me how to login to the GCC and how to do everything important. I started to make my homepage...and every time I wanted help they were always there for me with the right answer. And now they have upgraded everything so it's even better than before. So I really suggest you use Koddos. Because they are simply the best.

giuseppes18
7/10/18

I have had the pleasure of using Koddos Offshore Hosting services in Hong Kong for some time now. Customer service is excellent, There hosting packages are fantastic value for money. Plus when I switched they got me to the top of google! Highly recommend this decent offshore ddos protected web host to anyone with a website.

maxm153
3/19/18

Koddos web host is truly the best offshore hosting company on the web!! The support and service is second to none. The live, on demand customer service and tech support really blew me away. The representative was more than helpful, and made the experience enjoyable.

vitop17
2/7/18

When I was looking for a VPS, Koddos.net offshore vps deals seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.
I recommend Koddos with all my heart.

olliew12
1/18/18

I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Koddos is an offshore web hosting provider who cares for clients and always walks that extra mile to ensure your business objectives are fully met.

myronr10
11/1/17

I am using koddos.bet offshore vps for my warez-linking website and their services have been awesome.
I also got the domain name for my site at a very cheap rate. Everything works good. I am happy!

janis159
10/13/17

Koddos provides very good DDOS PROTECTED web hosting service. Actually, this is THE best hosting out there.
Great prices and great reliability. I must add that their cheap hosting is much faster than regular hosting I'd used before I chose this host.
Support seems most important to me, as I find that most hosts I have worked with provide good uptime.

verdellr
9/13/17

I have been looking for a good and honest offshore web host for over 3 weeks and finally chose Koddos.net host.

These guys mean business. Koddos is not only the most affordable offshore web host out there, but their uptime has been great, and I'd say it has been over 99%, and my site hasn't gone down in months. I have been working hard these days on my website, so often have to upload and rest of stuff related to database, emails, etc.

Questions? Get answers from the Koddos.net staff and other customers.

Koddos.net?