Koddos.net

Koddos.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Koddos.net most frequently mention web host, customer service and control panel. Koddos.net ranks 4th among Internet Safety sites.

• My websites in Hong Kong have been hosted at Koddos offshore VPS account for 5 months and I have been happy with them.
  • I have been looking for a good and honest offshore web host for over 3 weeks and finally chose Koddos.net host.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Koddos.net?

“I am always impressed with the price”

Millard W.
1/27/20

I can honestly recommend Koddos offshore VPS hosting in Netherlands to others. I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple hours, will a polite, and detailed response. Great support that is available by phone 24/7. They offer so many useful features for successful building of web sites. Network uptime is great, my sites are always up - I am happy with this. I've found their support to be good.

hong kong (5) web host (11) support tickets (3) customer service (5) control panel (3)
millardw6
January 27th, 2020

brunog38
August 20th, 2020

I've tried a few hosting providers but koddos beats them all. I actually was really surprised. They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive. If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Koddos Offshore hosting - Double thumbs up to them!

chash32
May 28th, 2020

I've always had prompt and helpful service from Koddos provider in my personal projects, so I recommended them to my firm when we started building a new site. Our site is hosted on their offshore VPS hosting account and is running smoothly without any server glitches, downtime or any of that other nonsense you can sometimes get elsewhere. 5/5 rating and if I could give them higher I would have done so. We're more than happy to vouch for their service and reliability.

davidt1637
October 28th, 2020

They are simply great! Can add that koddos network uptime is great - 99.9% guarantee is correct - I am very glad. I am sure you know what I mean... Not only did tech support answer my ticket this weekend regarding a problem I had transferring and setting up my domain, they went back and checked again on their own to see if I got my site up and running... WOW! I am impressed!

erving17
November 19th, 2020

Good experience with Koddos Offshore VPS hosting provider. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock. Support is good - the ticket system works well. It is user-friendly and has always been great. I have wanted a few things changed with my account and they have all been done within minutes of me asking (upgrading and downgrading packages). Thanks.

alfonzob13
March 10th, 2020

Like most people, I've tried a variety of hosting provider and, although I haven't had many troubles, I've dealt with overloaded servers, slow customer service and various account limitations. My sites are in trusted hands. Koddos is cool! Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. Recommended.

jeromet54
March 18th, 2021

Offshore VPS hosting services from Koddos are really amazing! I do not pay huge money to them and I get really fast and great service. I think I managed to get a really good deal. They moved all files and I now have good support and service. I feel I'm a client for them, not just a number. If you want to feel like a real client - go for Koddos! I hope my review will help someone to have a real bargain with this host as well.

geoffreyh44
April 17th, 2020

I have already suggested Koddos Offshore Hosting to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains. I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but their team kept me informed about what was going on. The price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

emmittr3
February 19th, 2021

I have been happily hosted with Koddos offshore VPS now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well. It speaks for itself! It's about time a company started to take the industry seriously and treat people as people and not e-mail addresses. You will be pleased if you choose them.

rudolfg7
April 1st, 2020

The pricing offered by Koddos offshore VPS hosting is competitive - you will get what you pay for. Any time we have any problems or any need for anything these guys get right on it. They have given us support for every problem in less than an hour and have gone so far our of their way to ensure we are satisfied with their services.

demetriuss15
December 22nd, 2020

Patience to help you with dumb problems etc... I would recommend Koddos Offshore Hosting to anyone at this point. The ticket support has always been very helpful. They are always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. The admin interface is great, webmail works perfectly, and mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE. Well done!

oscaro55
September 16th, 2020

I have been using Koddos offshore web hosting service for a number of months and I am very pleased. I selected a monthly shared hosting plan. It was great and after one month I signup for an annual subscription. Today I complete one year with them. An excellent user friendly cpanel, very easy to use. Many thanks for there great service and good support. Nice and trustworthy web hosting provider.

shelbyp131
April 29th, 2021

I have saved hundreds of $ by choosing Koddos offshore VPS compared to going with another web host with some expensively licensed control panel. They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.

elroyp1
December 19th, 2019

Koddos dominates the key areas I look for in hosting: They provide support quickly, professionally and transparently. Continually delighted by this offshore VPS host. Great server package/value for money. The service is second to none. Whenever I've had a technical question or an issue a solution comes quickly. The support team are excellent. Thanks again for your help.

douglassr4
July 11th, 2020

I am very satisfied with Koddos offshore VPS hosting service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future. The servers, cPanel and other features are exactly as I wanted and the same as I get with a local provider I use. They really shine when it comes to service. I had a couple of questions when I was initially setting everything up. They responded within minutes and everything was resolved quickly.

darylj22
November 10th, 2019

I highly recommend Koddos offshore VPS hosting service! They are top notch. I have never had a problem with uptime, but my sites are low-traffic. Their reliability has exceeded my expectations. You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue. You know, guys, it makes me feel confident that my website is in good and reliable hands!

erikq1
November 20th, 2019

Overall uptime, hardware performance and technical/billing support have exceeded my expectations. I am not running any monitoring scripts to track my stability or server performance, but I clearly see that my websites are online for me and my visitors all the time and never have slowed down. Happy using Koddos offshore VPS hosting service.

jeds21
September 3rd, 2019

It took some research, viewing various places and participating on forums over at least a couple of months, reading various subjects, what staff of various hosts where saying. Is a little expensive in comparison with other hosting sellers, but it is very very difficult to find elsewhere such a support service. For us this is the principal aggregate value. Once I had a more informed opinion I have been using them for half of a year now and must say that this experience has been great. Recommended.

dwaynes35
March 4th, 2019

If you looking for really good service & support, signup with Koddos offshore VPS hosting in Hong Kong. Within an hour after signup i can login my control panel and my domain is active! That's fast because when I signed up with another web host it took me a day to see domain. I like the CP, coz it really nice and helpful. On the navigation menu, there is LIVE stats/information about your space, bandwidth, ftp account. Happy to deal with this decent web hosting provider - Double Thumbs Up!

alonsos3
March 19th, 2019

A+++ to Koddos offshore vps hosting service. It is a great web host that provides me with everything I need. Recommended! It has been very good to me and my website. I really loved their online chat to help solve any issues with problems. It wasn't complicated to setup the website and I really like the control panel. If you are searching for an uncomplicated registration process, good technology and friendly stuff, then subscribe!

geoffreyt14
May 30th, 2019

I've been Koddos offshore VPS hosting customer for over 3 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. Extra service! No way to complain about them, only to express a complete satisfaction. Had a few questions about accessing my databases, the answer was quick, accurate, and polite.

domenicb2
May 7th, 2019

I'd like to express the point that Koddos is worth to try - their offshore VPS hosting service is based on quality. It has fantastic customer support who will help you with all aspects of getting your site up-and-running and the connections are always reliable. In a whole year, there was only one hour of service outage total. And the price is unbeatable. Thank you for everything!

terryk199
October 8th, 2019

I have dealt with many different providers, trying to solve many different problems. I have been using Koddos offshore VPS for half of a year now and must say that this experience has been great. I am 100% satisfied client and can honestly say this host is trustworthy one. There is no denying the fact that Koddos offshore hosting is much faster than regular one - that's why I decided to choose them. Their support is very friendly and they answer quickly. I wanna say add that Koddos is really good and flexible offshore web hosting provider. Greatly Recommended!

olliew12
January 18th, 2018

I got set up in under an hour, and downtime has been really scarce, which is incredible. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Koddos is an offshore web hosting provider who cares for clients and always walks that extra mile to ensure your business objectives are fully met.

eliseob11
August 6th, 2019

My websites in Hong Kong have been hosted at Koddos offshore VPS account for 5 months and I have been happy with them. No problems, fast support and really good prices. I think I was in luck that day I started using their services. I would recommend them to anyone! I have been using their services for several months and I have recently discovered that I haven't used their support yet. I think that is really a good sign means that I'm getting really good and professional service from them. I hope they will keep doing their best for me.

Questions? Get answers from the Koddos.net staff and other customers.

Protect your business against any DDoS attack with our anti-DDoS solutions. Downtime is not an option!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Koddos.net?

Have a question about Koddos.net?