Review of KOAR

Tel: +1.8003783152
support@koar.com

andreap42
9/20/15

This has been a good resource for us. They have all of the latest technology and I was able to get it for less than the current prices. Good quality and good service. I will use them again.

michaelj120
9/17/15

koar is a company specializing in bluetooth speakers. i have two now and am very happy with the sound and distance from the source. i would recommend the company to anyone.

lisad106
9/15/15

I've bought several Koar products. All are good. The biggest reason I can't rave about them is that my ears are small and they work but don't feel as secure as I'd like.

juliet104
9/14/15

I have several items and they are all great.

ladislavl
9/11/15

I purchased Koar BT headphones to use with my phone to free myself from cords while I work on my computer or go for a run.
The setup was very easy thanks to voice information provided by the headset.
My original plan was to use them with my phone only but I found it very easy to use them with my desktop and laptop computer (BT adapter is required)
I would recommend KOAR headphones.

coryd8
9/10/15

Really impressed by my new Koar bluetooth earbuds. Easy to connect to my iphone and comfortable to wear. They've been great for going on runs and not having to worry about the headphones cord connected to my iphone pulling my headphones down.

terryd28
9/10/15

Have made 1 purchase...great price ..great product (Bluetooth headphones )..timely delivery

nancyb96
9/10/15

I purchased ear buds from Koar that I really like and use often for a good price. Then I purchased Duracell charging set and one of the main components doesn't even work (I have not tried one other). The product was such a reasonable buy that I have not taken the time to try and return it. Can't blame Koar on that, but selling a faulty product?

melaniel17
9/10/15

I got a killer deal on the bluetooth headphones that I got. The over the ear support on the left ear broke with in 5 minutes, so I don't feel comfortable running with the left ear peice. Now I just use the right ear. Sound quality is decent.

mikeo32
9/10/15

So far purchased 3 items from this site. I was buying from Amazon and website responded properly only after third attempt (on my first purchase). The other two were OK. The item quality is good and the prizes are even better. The color of my headphones were massed up, got white instead of black which I ordered. I will continue using it.

tomc95

So far so good
At this point nothing negative to say

jamesw207
9/10/15

I bought a power bank and wireless Bluetooth earbuds. I've had both for several months and all is good. Delivery was right on time.

carlae5
9/8/15

I like the products I received from KOAR.

matthewb70
9/8/15

I purchased a pair of Bluetooth headphones. They are the best pair of earbuds I've purchased.

judid8
9/8/15

I bought a bluetooth wireless headset for only $15 and it is the best ! I always look at what is offered from KOAR when I receive their emails. Great stuff !!

richardr74
9/8/15

Ilike the ease and convenience of the headset

amandar44
9/8/15

I own the Bluetooth headphones that i use on a daily basis to work out in. I love that they easily sync to my phone and stay put. I also purchased the Bluetooth speaker for going on vacation. It was the best investment. Synced easily with my phone or iPad for constant music.

deanb52
9/8/15

Super responsive staff connecting you with the best goodies.... How could you ask for more?

wylendiae
9/8/15

I buy from KOAR all the time! Looking for something different and unusual? They have the most unique and useful techno gadgets out there. Prices are reasonable, and the products work great. Customer service is responsive and resolves your issue in a timely manner. Their sale items are usually 50%+ or more off.

joannel22
9/7/15

I have ordered twice from Koar, and both products are fabulous and the price is amazing.

yolandap6
9/7/15

I was very please with my service. I was able to place my order effortlessly and received it in a very timely manner.

brentl22
9/7/15

I initially had a technical issue where a coupon code wasn't working. That was compounded by a user error on my end where I accidentally bought two headsets at full price. A Koar representative quickly responded to the error and refunded the amount to what the price should have been for the headsets. Great customer support experience.

The Headphones themselves work pretty good as well. It's my first experience with wireless headphones and they do get crackly every now and then, but overall I think they are a solid product.

julieb97
9/7/15

Always as described and prompt shipping!

thadiustwoshoesm
9/7/15

They have good stuff but sometimes the orders get messed up. I like them and will continue to do business with them!

jasonc96
9/7/15

I have owned Bluetooth headphones in the past with better sound quality. They were 4 times the cost of these. So these are great for the cost. Only used them a couple of times so far. Not sure on the long term use and battery life yet. Good so far.

The depth of our micro USB port is about the same depth like every other device, please try to use the USB cable included in the product accessories.

By Cindy J., KOAR Representative
Questions? Get answers from the KOAR staff and other customers.

4 Photos for KOAR