Kingdomtint.business.site

Kingdomtint.business.site has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kingdomtint.business.site?

“Beware”

Rene K.
9/12/19

My claim is that the owner sold me tires that are the wrong size and I want my money back as its a safety issue. Simple. Either work with me or not. It cost me to have the broken brake sensor (which Sam is supposed to have replaced) replaced and I am not even claiming that. I guess you win some and you loose some in life. I am sure he is not going to do anything for me. I will let Karma do its work. Tip... just drive by the shop and see how busy they are any time and you judge for yourself. I should have listened to my instincts.

renek36
September 12th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Kingdomtint.business.site staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kingdomtint.business.site?

Have a question about Kingdomtint.business.site?