Review of Amazon Kindle

Amazon Kindle reviews

Seattle, WA 98109, United States

billb524
11/14/18

I have an Amazon Kindle Paperwhite and it is the best reading experience I have ever had. It is very light and can be held in one hand, the built in light works great and provides all the light that you need, battery life is great and recharges quickly. Its not like a conventional tablet but you get used to it pretty quick. Its great for anyone who enjoys reading or just doesn't want to hoard a huge library of books.

carlam40
7/3/18

I decided to take advantage of the 30 day free trial for the Kindle Unlimited program. Durning those 30 days I read at least 40 books. I have always been a avid reader , it's my favorite past time. I was in love with this program! You can have 10 books checked out at a time & constantly exchange one for another after you're finished reading it. Obviously , I took advantage of all this. I was like a kid in a candy store. I decided that to help keep track of all the books I was reading that I would write a review for that book afterwards. That's what I did , after I completed the book I would immediately review it on Amazon. It was working out great because all my reviews showed up on my Amazon profile. The free trial ended & I paid $10.59 (that's including tax for the next month). I went to check my profile & all the reviews I had ever written along with my helpful votes were gone. I emailed Amazon about this situation & received no reply as of now ( today is July 3, 2018). I'm so disappointed. All that hard work I put into honestly reviewing the books ... gone. I probably won't continue the Kindle Unlimited program after my paid month runs out. I definitely know that I will NOT be ordering any products from Amazon.com again in the future. They have no respect for their customers reviews & just delete them all.

roseannz
6/13/18

I AM NOT REVIEWING KINDLE; I am reviewing kindle unlimited. Amazon gave me a one month free trial of Kindle Unlimited, which provides certain books to read on-line for no cost. If I do not cancel, I will be charged $9.99 a month to continue Kindle Unlimited. I will DEFINITELY CANCEL at the end of this month, if not before. The books available on Kindle Unlimited are these categories: Cookbooks, these horrible Harlequin-type romances, with the sleazy covers of a buff man without a shirt who is embracing a fainting, heavily bosomed woman, books that you may not ever want to buy to read, and the first book of a series of books that will end up costing you a lot of money if you get interested. It was also hard for me to go to Amazon and find out which books were Amazon Unlimited-i had to go through pages and pages on an older iPad which is slow. Kindle itself is great, but I couldn't find enough books I was interested enough to read, using Kindle Unlimited. It is CERTAINLY NOT worth $9.99 a month to continue, unless you love Harlequin-type romances. I don't like them. My opinion.

ronw82
4/22/18

Amazon Kindle is my go to app for reading content on my cellphone, laptop, or tablet. Amazon has an amazing collection of literature that one can buy to read. With an Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription for $9.99 per month, one can read great literature for basically free instead of paying to read each e book. The app itself is easy to download and navigate. No complaints!!!

aubreyb41
2/18/18

I love Kindle because it is handy and easy to use. Whenever I go for a travel I bring it since it is my pastime to kill boredom. The interface was also easy to navigate and what I love is that I can bookmark the page I left..

zawadin
5/8/17

I have kindle apps and it works perfect for me for reading books. It have expanded my horizons and it is a place to deepen my knowledge. It makes my brain younger and younger again. I wish a get the real kindle because of azw books format.

josieb9
1/24/17

I got my kindle about 5 or 6 years ago. And since then its my everyday reading device. They already issued the newer, better ones, but hey, the thing is still workins as it should, still simple and reliable. Sure the next one will be kindle too.

eliasd10
11/30/16

I don't have any other choice. Only 5 stars here!
I got my Paperwhite 1st generation (I hope my memory serves me right) in 2013 and I have been using it ever since. Just love it. Everything is perfect about this device.

Tip for consumers: You will never regret this purchase.

joannem53
11/10/16

My Kindle would be the first thing Id grab to save from a fire. Seriously, my whole library is in it. I love this device, and I love the store itself. I can get the book I want at any time. The reviews are awesome, too. I love reading what other people have to say before buying a new book.

cynthias52
6/7/16

I have done lots of business with Amazon and Amazon Kindle. I can honestly say that they have never done me wrong. I really love Amazon and Amazon Kindle. I have bought many items from Amazon and many books from Amazon Kindle. I absolutely adore this company. Been scammed many times but never with Amazon or Amazon Kindle. I hope this helps anyone with any apprehension about them

nicolam23
4/25/16

I bought my first Kindle in 2008 as soon as it became available in my country. I still have it and still works perfectly, battery did not lose power at all.
Last month I also got a Kindle Paperwhite, and once again I must say Amazon did a great job.
I know people still think paper books are the real books. What they do not seem to understand is that we are running the risk to let our sons not experience such type of reading. Paper is made of trees ans trees are way too important for our lives, so set yourselves to Kindle and keep your paper books only for those you love so much you want to hug when you sleep at night. For the remaining ones, use Kindle. Books are cheaper, easy to read and environment friendly.
What stops you from trying Kindle NOW?

hks1
3/31/16

many devices came and faded but kindle is the only trusted brand . I am using kindle from 2013 and till date just found it getting more interesting ..Just love it

robinb91
2/15/16

I just want to say that I've bought a lot of stuff from Amazon and I am one happy customer I've always gotten my things well ahead of time if it says it's going to be there in 10 days I get it in 7 this is the best company if you want to buy anything from you can track it with the little green. It will tell you tomorrow your package is on its way so you will know to stay home that day to get your package I just absolutely love Amazon and will never shop anywhere else

joannet12
1/25/16

I love books. I could read all day long and be happy. With Kindle I have thousands of books at my fingertips that I have access to instantly. Most are at very reasonable prices. This is a book lovers dream. And these books don't take up any space in your crowded living room.

melindad10
1/11/16

I love ebooks. I can carry tons of them around with me and read every chance I get.
Amazon offers the best price for ebooks.

dawnl12
10/27/15

Iwas never a fan of amazon until I saw a email about amazon underground. They had so many great things at great prices. I was immediately drawn to their selection of books for my kindle reader. I purchased two. Amazingly a few days later I founD a $20.00 gift card!! Simply for becoming a customer and leaving a comment

erinm47
10/9/15

I am very satisfied with their product and service.
The only reason I docked a star is that sometimes random selections can cost more than seems logical. Or you get a first book in a series discounted, but then the rest are much higher.
Otherwise, I am pleased with everything.

oshaneh
7/15/15

Keeping me endlessly updated on all the latest novels of my favorite authors and also discovering new upcoming author's materials at an affordable pricing and synchronization across all my devices and compatible with all operating systems Amazon kindle continues to amaze me with their unlimited collection of novels and their latest reader technology making me not miss having a paperback and not to mention cloud? My books are everywhere I go!!

saching4
7/14/15

Its a must have for all readers

jakem52
1/21/15

Awesome!!! No complaints at all.

jenb24
11/19/14

I love ebooks and I love my Kindle, the Paperwhite is awesome.

alexisd13
12/30/13

Love the fact that I can jump on this site and search a large selection of books. Even better I can read these books on my iPad using the Kindle App. If you are an avid reader this would be a great place to purchase books.

seana13
11/30/13

Great store. I like the plenty of products they have

helenr15
10/28/13

very useful and convenient

madamel
7/13/11

heart Amazon!

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon Kindle staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Amazon Kindle