Review of KidsWatch

KidsWatch reviews

cs@kidswatch.com

johnb2033
10/20/18

Almost impossible to get hold of to cancel - dreadful - have had to go to bank to stop autopayments.

AVOID.

belindap7
7/5/18

There is no customer service as others have said. They just keep charging your credit card every year with no authorization. You cannot cancel, there is no support. No phone number or emails are answered. You must go through your credit card company to reverse the charge. Stay away!!!

misim
3/22/18

I subscribed to Kidswatch in 2016 to try it out. Once the subscription period was up, I did not renew. Kidswatch continued to charge my credit card TWO YEARS in a row without my authorization. They did not respond to my SEVEN requests to reverse the charge, so I had to go through my credit card company. They promise that the refund will "apply in 24-48 hours" an nothing happens. Do not get mixed up with this company!!

jeffj46
7/9/16

Terrible customer service. They say they will return messages within 24 hours, and I have contacted them about the fact the product doesn't work on one of my computers several times, both with voicemail and email messages. I finally gave up. A year later, I found a $49.95 charge on my credit card from them to renew the subscription. Needless to say, I have no desire to renew a subscription to a product that doesn't work, so I contacted them again, and still can't get any answer from them. I have to go to my credit card and dispute the charge now.

donnal13
11/16/11

Kidswatch provides software for parents to monitor their children's online activities. This software available for free trial as well as paid version. It promises to help parents to restrict their children's access to potentially harmful content on the web. Also provides email alerts so that parents can be warned of possible threats. This software also monitors chats and is looking for keywords that might hint of a possible alert situation. It does sound like a little too paranoid but its better to be safe than sorry.

Questions? Get answers from the KidsWatch staff and other customers.

KidsWatch?