KidsMotors.co.uk

KidsMotors.co.uk

kidsmotors.co.uk

KidsMotors.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KidsMotors.co.uk also ranks 43rd among Toys Other sites. The most common issues with KidsMotors.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate KidsMotors.co.uk?

“Really pleased with my product”

Shannon S.
1/24/15

Really pleased with my product. It came rather quick to say we had a lot of snow on the floor. My son loves it. Thank you for your fast service.

“Negative experience, there customer service team is...”

Dee J.
1/18/15

Negative experience, there customer service team is unable to deal with unsatisfied customer and cancelled my order without my permission. Unprofessional and unable to deal with customers with problems instead opt to run. Save your hard earned money and go somewhere else.

shannons26
January 24th, 2015
deej15
January 18th, 2015

Save your hard earned money and go somewhere else.
joqualaw
August 26th, 2017
YOU GUYS HAVE WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE TO SAY YOU FOLLOW UP FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION Thanks again and again and again and again I really really appreciate everything you do on Ma daughter really appreciates having her car up and running again
kirstyp1
July 22nd, 2013
The car arrived the next day, it was easy to assemble and when I had a little problem connection the back wheel I sent them an email and got a reply in 10 minutes with a detailed picture and an details of where I was going wrong, such an easy mistake :-) I would definitely recommend them, thank you.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KidsMotors.co.uk staff and other customers.

Kids Motors is a quality UK Supplier of Children's ride on toys. We have a great range of Kids Cars, Quads, Motorbikes, Go karts all with next day delivery ...

simona30
Simon A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KidsMotors.co.uk?

Have a question about KidsMotors.co.uk?