Kennethsara.myshopify

Kennethsara.myshopify.com

Kennethsara.myshopify

Kennethsara.myshopify.com has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kennethsara.myshopify.com also ranks 24th among Vaporizers sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.4%

• I will definitely shop at Savage Mods again when they have in stock what I want.
  • They sent my order faster than I expected, they had good customer service, that responded quickly and efficiently.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Kennethsara.myshopify?

“Amazing”

Bradley B.
12/14/19

Absolutely great products and great service every time will always order from savage mods when needing my vaping supplies

“Kind of frustrated.”

Christopher C.
12/13/19

I placed an order on a Thursday I beleive it was and I asked for updated tracking on Saturday. I was told that it was shipped out sat morning but in fact it never was. The reason I am aware of this is bc when I asked I was givin a tracking # later on that clearly stated when tracked that it would be updated when the party brought it to the post office. After that I was frustrated bc at that point I just purchased something and then was lied to about it being shipped clearly. So after I realized all this and contacted savage I was told that he would go to the post office and see what happened. Afterwords I just told him if it's going to b a huge continued complication that I would just take a refund I was refunded immediately and told that anytime someone sais there going to pull money out that the order has to b cancelled do to scamming. I never once said I was going to pull my money anywhere I was just saying If it was going to b trouble I'd take a refund. But I ordered from somewhere else and got my product in a timely manner like I wanted in the first place. My main thing is is as a new customer and a potential continued customer I dont deserve to be lied to about my order. You would expect better smoother transactions and honesty when buying something correct? So would I... thanks...

savage mods (8) customer service (4)
bradleyb147
December 14th, 2019
christopherc841
December 13th, 2019
adaml254
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a great experience with savage mods. The rda I recieved was just as u would expect great quality an very nice. Thank u savage mods.
Your very welcome
adamw303
December 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
They didn't have what I wanted on stock and they notified me right away and when I asked for a refund it was done promptly and with no fuss. I will definitely shop at Savage Mods again when they have in stock what I want.
Kenneth J. – Kennethsara.myshopify Rep
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review! Very sorry we was unable to get you exactly what you were looking for but hopefully here in the near future we will have something that peeks your interests.
geoffreyg114
December 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
Glad a Google search to buy the Nightmare RDA turned up Savage Mods, and even better during a sale! Excellent experience ordering and will order again.
christopherg66
December 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Fast and as advertised. No problems at all. Dont know what else to say...
Thank you!
jeffreyc286
November 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
Any issues and the owner will personally respond to you and answer any questions you may have. Small family owned business also a plus. If you have wondered about ordering on the site, go for it. Totally legit
michaelp1532
November 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
I received my Nightmare 28mm rda by suicide mods in perfect condition and pretty fast, the packaging was awesome to avoid any USPS damage, thanks again savage mods USA for an awesome experience, your highly recommended and I will be ordering again in the future.
seths85
November 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
They sent my order faster than I expected, they had good customer service, that responded quickly and efficiently. Good business
danv74
October 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
Quick shipping. This KO is a beast of a mod. It's heavy but feels light due to its ergonomic design. Switch is light and outstanding. Fires like a MF truck. If you don't have one - what are you waiting for?
ernestob19
November 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
Better than expected and hit really good. Although I would like for it to have a bit more resistance on the button, it a bit too soft for me.
rym1
October 12th, 2019
The Savage Mods KO is the 2nd tube mod made from this wonderful company. The KO is 100% made in America! The finish is astounding and the mod oozes power. It's a big mod, but doesn't feel big in the hand with the way it sits and how comfortable it is. The button throw is "light" which makes it so easy to fire! And the power... well it's not lacking that's for sure. This KO is a necessity in your tube mod collection for beauty and power!
genol4

Wow cant submit without 100 characters

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
josephc873
October 11th, 2019
Nice selection of anything one could need to keep on vaping. Cotton, coils, liquid batteries you name it this site has it. If they dont the owner will find it for you!

Tip for consumers: Keep on vaping!

nathanb240
October 11th, 2019
This company has amazing products at amaxing prices. No corners are ever cut and its always quality. Their customer service is top notch. I highly recommend them for all your vaping needs.
bradyb47
October 12th, 2019
Savage mods is the same feel as walking into a local family own shop. The owner and his wife have always taken care of all of my vaping needs. One stop shop for any and all things vaping. If they don't have it on the site they will get it for you. Now on the other hand, they also make their own mods. I recently got their new "k. O" mod and it is hands down my favorite all time mod. It has been used daily and still holds true to its name. I do and will continue to recommend the site and mods to anyone I know. Great American made product! Great customer services! Great people all around! Keep doing what y'all are doing. I will be back for more no questions asked.
mattb388
October 12th, 2019
Great company only supplying the very best in vaping products. The savage mods ko is one of the absolute hardest hitting mech mods on the market. Savagemods.com has great selection for all your vaping needs, great products, and great customer service. What's not to love?
Thank you!
We are glad to hear you love the hard work and dedication we put into this industry and our own company!
roberth1485
October 12th, 2019
Amazing company fast shipping and wonderful product including their own mech mods which outperform the rest of the mech mods on the market

You can always look me up and shoot me a pm. I can give you my phone number to text or call if ever any issues. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025476699282

By Kenneth J., SAVAGE MODS JURNEY FROM 2014 - PRESENT
See more answers (4)

You can always look me up on Facebook and shoot me a pm I can respond and give you my phone number to call or text if need be. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025476699282

By Kenneth J., SAVAGE MODS JURNEY FROM 2014 - PRESENT
See more answers (4)

MADE IN UNITED STATES!! Products are top quality. Customer service is top notch as well.

By Amy W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kennethsara.myshopify staff and other customers.

Kenneth J.
SAVAGE MODS JURNEY FROM 2014 - PRESENT
HELLO I AM KENNETH JONES AND MY STORY STARTS IN 2014, WHEN I WANTED TO STOP SMOKING CIGS AND I FOUND OUT ABOUT VAPING. I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO SHOW ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND HELP THEM QUIT AS WELL. I DECIDED THAT I ENJOYED HELPING PEOPLE MAKE THE SWITCH. SO I GOT A 2nd FULL TIME JOB AND FOR 1 YEAR I WORKED 2 FULL TIME JOBS EVERYDAY AND SAVED ALL I COULD SAVE TO OPEN MY VERY OWN SHOP IN FREMONT OHIO IN 2015! I WAS SO HONORED TO BE HELPING SO MANY PEOPLE, I BEGAN MIXING AND MAKING JUICE THAT WAS FOR MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I THEN STARTED SELLING IT TO CUSTOMERS AND THEY LOVED IT. I ALSO STARTED COLLECTING HIGH END MECH MOD TUBES AND DECIDED I WANTED TO START MACHINING MY OWN. WELL I STARTED TALKING TO OTHER COMPANIES THAT WERE ALREADY MAKING MODS. ASKING THEM IF THEY WOULD HELP ME BY GETTING ME IN CONTACT WITH THEIR MANUFACTURERS, SO THAT I COULD HAVE MY OWN DESIGNS MADE. UNFORTUNATELY NOBODY WANTED TO HELP ADD A NEW MOD MAKER, SO I KEPT ON SEARCHING. THEN I FINALLY CAUGHT A BREAK. IN 2018 ARIEL PAXTON SAID HEY BRO ILL SEND YOUR DESIGN TO MY MANUFACTURER IN CHINA AND YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY. THAT WAS VERY EXCITING FOR MY DREAM TO FINALLY START COMING TO LIFE! WE SOLD OUT ALL OF OUR MODS IN JUST A FEW MONTHS. WE HAD A LOT OF HATE FROM THE INDUSTRY BUT THAT DIDNT STOP ME. I CONTINUED LOOKING FOR A SHOP IN THE USA WHO WOULD MANUFACTURE MY MOD DESIGNES. IN 2019 I MET WITH A COMPANY IN FINDLAY OHIO. WHERE I MET ROB. HE BROUGHT ME IN TO SPEAK TO THE COMPANY HE WORKED FOR. THEY THEN FIRED HIM AFTER OUR MEETING. ONE MONTH LATER HE REACHED TO ME AND SAID I WANT TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE. SO HE AFTER 20 YEARS OF SELLING MACHINES STARTED CONTACTING LOCAL MACHINE SHOPS, THAT HE WAS ON GOOD STANDINGS WITH. WE STARTED DOING INTERVIEWS AND MEETINGS. I AGREED TO GO WITH A SMALL COMPANY OUT OF MAUMEE FIRST. THEY TOTALLY FAILED ME. THE COMPANY TRIED TAKING MY CAD, TRIED TO MAKE CHANGES AND CHARGED ME MORE AND MORE MONEY. IN THE END WE HAD NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT A HURT BANK ACCOUNT AND MANY HEADACHES. THEN A FEW WEEKS LATER ROB CALLED ME AND SAID HEY I HAVE ANOTHER OPTION FOR YOU. SO WE WENT TO YET ANOTHER SHOP IN TOLEDO OHIO! THEY ARE THEE MOST AMAZING SHOP IVE EVER WALKED INTO. THEY ARE A SMALL FAMILY OWNED SHOP BUT IT FELT RIGHT. THE OWNER IS HANDS ON, THE MACHINING ENGINEERS AND PROGRAM ENGINEERS ALL ARE LIKE FAMILY NOW. IM VERY GREATFUL FOR MEETING THEM. ONE MONTH LATER WE HAD OUR PROTOS AND THEN THREE WEEKS LATER WE HAVE OUR MODS COMPLETED! I GOT TO COME IN AND HELP AND GO OVER EVERY PART AND INSPECT. I WAS ABLE TO MAKE A FEW CHANGES ON THE FLY THAT WE DIDNT ACCOUNT FOR WHEN JUST HAVING THE CAD AND PRODUCING THE PROTO! SO FINALY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS WE ARE FINALLY LIVING OUR AMERICAN DREAM OF MANUFACTURING OUR DESIGNS IN THE USA, IN TOLEDO OHIO LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM MY HOMETOWN AND EVEN BETTER THAN THAT HAVE BUILT SOME AMAZING RELATIONSHIPS ALONG THE WAY WITH PEOPLE I LIKE TO CALL FAMILY! TO SUMMARIZE ALL THIS I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT FROM BEGINNING TO PRESENT. EVEN THE HURDLES OF LIFE THAT WERE THROWN AT ME LIKE MY DAUGHTER PASSING AWAY FROM MALPRACTICE IN APRIL 2016! I THOUGHT I WAS DONE AND MY LIFE PRETTY MUCH STOPPED FOR ABOUT A YEAR. I EVENTUALLY IN MARCH 2017 WAS ABLE TO GET BACK TO WORK AND I BUCKLED DOWN AND WORKED EVEN HARDER TO OVERCOME THE HURDLES. VAPING HAS CHANGED MY LIFE BY OFFERING ME A CAREER I GREATLY ENJOY ITS MADE ME MUCH HEALTHIER THAN WHEN I SMOKED AND OFFERED ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND WAY MORE TIME WITH MY OTHER CHILDREN WHO ARE MY BIGGEST SUPPORTERS! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TOUCHED MY LIFE AND BEEN APART OF MY DREAM FRIEND OR FOE YOU'VE PUSHED ME TO DO BETTER AND BETTER EACH AND EVERY DAY!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kennethsara.myshopify?

Have a question about Kennethsara.myshopify?