Review of Mike & Carol's

mikeusa.com
Tel: 603-303-1070

debram12
8/26/14

I found Mike about 4 years ago when I was new to vaping. It looked like he had what I needed at a reasonable price (actually the best price going). So I placed an order. About a half an hour later I got a phone call (this was about 9pm on a weekend) and it was Mike asking me if I really wanted to order those exact items. He said he could kind of tell what I was trying to do, and that if I stuck with my order, it probably wasn't going to work. So we chatted and he figured out what I really needed and we fixed it. The amount I spent was less than the original order. I had my stuff in under a week. I still order almost exclusively from him for hardware. He has ALWAYS been prompt and accurate. You will never regret ordering from Mikeusa.

josephe6
2/1/13

I have been ordering from this site since January 2010 and NEVER had an issue. Their customer service is EXCELLENT and the prices are very reasonable.

Questions? Get answers from the Mike & Carol's staff and other customers.

Mike & Carol's?