Kenneth Anger

Kenneth Anger has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Kenneth Anger are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kenneth Anger?

“I got screwed!”

Sandra P.
5/9/17

I bought a " Lucifer rising jacket " on kennethanger.org website on February 26th, 2017 and it's my worst online buying experience. After many emails they finally shipped the item 10 days after purchase!! On March 8th I live in France, the item took almost three weeks to arrive in Paris (March 25th), but it's not the problem here. The size M runs big and looked more like a size L, so I send back the jacket few days after receiving and according to the tracking link the item was delivered in Los Angeles on April 11th. I have absolutely no news from the customer service till then, so a month now! (We are May 9th) I sent them maybe ten emails to ask them the measurements of the size S and XS just to know which one to choose in return, no answers, so then I ask for a refund, still no news...! I am wondering if its not a fake website with "made in China" items, I got screwed. There is no phone number to reach them on their website, I went on whois.com to have some more information on the domain and a phone number, I tried to call them but it's a voicemail... It can't be an official website with this kind of management. Be careful!

sandrap110
May 9th, 2017
It can't be an official website with this kind of management.
Be careful!

Questions? Get answers from the Kenneth Anger staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenneth Anger?

Have a question about Kenneth Anger?