This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Keepcart.net

Keepcart.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Keepcart.net?

“Never Shipped”

Miranda P.
4/11/19

I ordered a video game from this site. They never shipped it. I wrote to them and they kept telling me they would ship, but never did. I asked for a refund, and they said they would give me a refund but never did. Finally I started a dispute through my credit card company. I got my money back.

mirandap31
April 11th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Keepcart.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keepcart.net?

Have a question about Keepcart.net?