This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Keenshoessaleuk.net

Keenshoessaleuk.net

Keenshoessaleuk.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Keenshoessaleuk.net also ranks 562nd among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Keenshoessaleuk.net?

“Bought a pair of shoes but received the wrong shoes”

Mark M.
7/9/13

Bought a pair of shoes but received the wrong shoes. Keenshoessaleuk.net in perhaps China, blamed delivery company for mixing up two orders, and will not exchange shoes unless I pay for the postage. This is contrary to the distance selling law, and it means at least two customers have the wrong shoes. And unless I cough up £50 for the postage I will never receive the shoes. Beware of companies operating from countries not covered by consumer protection laws

markm94
July 9th, 2013

javierc9
August 21st, 2013
I've just receive the shoes I ordered, and the model and size is correct, but I asked for a dark brown pair and I get a RED ones. Horrible!

I sent an email, but they don't answer it.

Be sure to buy in a confident European Shop.

Questions? Get answers from the Keenshoessaleuk.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keenshoessaleuk.net?

Have a question about Keenshoessaleuk.net?