This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Kdhosp.org

Kdhosp.org

Kdhosp.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kdhosp.org?

“Incompetent, uncaring, unethical Staff”

AJ C.
1/25/19

This Facility is ran by an uncaring Woman by the name of Carol Dozier. Even when she KNOWS her staff acted Negligently, and endangers a patient, she does not terminate them, nor make reparations with the patient who was a victim of such negligence. I have attempted several times to contact her to INFORMALLY resolve neglect issue, only to be shunned by her! DO NOT TRUST THIS FACILITY!!! I have Myocardial Ischemia, and was sent to the E.R. by my Physicians office, due to a pain in leg similar to a DVT. I never received even ONE TEST, and was sent out the door with a Toradol shot I never wanted, and because I said I didn't want that, the N.P. that seen me, falsely put in my file I was exhibiting Drug seeking behavior!!! Do not take your family there if you truly care about them. Go to Clarksville, Jeffersonville, Shelbyville, ANYWHERE but there!!

ajc15
January 25th, 2019

Tip for consumers: NEVER take anyone with a Serious, or Life Threatening injury/illness to this Facility!!

Questions? Get answers from the Kdhosp.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kdhosp.org?

Have a question about Kdhosp.org?