Review of KDETools

Tel: +011-4023478
support@kdetools.com

lucys118
2/2/19

KDETools OST to PST converter is the best tool to convert your OST files faster. This amzing tool just converted my OST file in just a few clicks.

Thanks KDETools, good job : )

harryj73
2/2/19

I have been using KDETools MBOX to PST Converter from last three months, this software converted my MBOX emails to Outlook PST file. This software really amazing solution. I highly recommend KDETools MBOX to PST Converter everyone.

ericturl
1/25/19

Problem resolved. I purchased Converter OST technician version 6 months ago for $ and now have to upgrade to the latest version for another $000, no any upgrade price offered.

Problem resolved with great help from kdetools support team

oliverm57
1/9/19

Some of my friends suggest me to try KDETools software because I was in a need to convert my Windows Live Mail files to MS Outlook. And the use of this tool, I have to admit that this one of the finest software I ever use.

apoll
11/15/18

I am impressed with the KDETOOLS OST to PST Converter 3in1 Toolkit professional developed by KDETOOLS software. It works at my crucial time. Highly recommendable!

Thanks

kaleys
10/21/17

I have heard about this KDETOOLS product from one of my friends that it has a niche for OST to PST Conversion. I remember this KDETools when I really need them. So, I Purchased their OST recovery technician software to quickly converts .ost file to pst format. This works successfully for me.

Would like to say thanks to KDETOOLS for your fast response everything is OK now

Have a nice weekend

anilk43
10/21/17

After coming across OST file error, I tried many solutions but unfortunately the only workable solution in this regard is KDE OST to PST converter. I just recovered my 42 GB OST file. Thanks support team to helped me out from this unwanted situation.

Thanks KDE Team.

alinaj25
10/20/17

Thanks col for sharing this important information. I am thankful to you.. because yesterday i was thinking for purchasing software from KDETools but now.. i am not purchasing thanks COL for saving my money....
Kdetools nonsense company because if my own people are not happy with company or its software service too so its nonsense company from my side as well. thanks

coll996
10/17/17

Its too much nonsense company.. I am from London my name is merry chartis my spouse purchased ost to pst software from KDETools before couple of days and trust me i am in big trouble right now. Please I just want to tell everybody please don't purchase any software from this nonsense company. Thanks.. please don't purchase software from this organization nonsense company with nonsense employee.. there is no support..

Tip for consumers: It’s too much nonsense company.. I am from London my name is merry chartis my spouse purchased ost to pst software from KDETools before couple of days and trust me i am in big trouble right now. Please I just want to tell everybody please don't purchase any software from this nonsense company. Thanks.. please don't purchase software from this organization nonsense company with nonsense employee.. there is no support..

markk138
7/3/17

I have had .ost backup about 43.7 GB and was converted it with quickly by KDETools software. I was saved all my valuable emails from .ost file to .pst file.

Fantastic Performance !

vinita4
6/21/16

i have used kde email recovery software, it amazing solution to fix/repair my corrupt .ost file and convert it a outlook .pst file format easily: www.kdetools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

good work kde

Micle

Questions? Get answers from the KDETools staff and other customers.

1 Photo for KDETools