Kaplan.edu

Kaplan.edu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kaplan.edu also ranks 98th among Colleges And Universities sites. The most common issues with Kaplan.edu are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kaplan.edu?

“Studied here. Dissapointed”

Hua H.
2/18/17

Lecturers and all were good. Sadly, the administrative team was horrible. Poor announcement of school info. Poor lesson planning. Last minute change of venues and timing. They even once lost the textbook they were suppose to distribute to us. It was a terrible experience dealing with their admin

huah1
February 18th, 2017
joshuak4
February 1st, 2012
Never use them! It's true, it's a rip-off! I had a $1000 overage that I had to get back from my previous school and I was supposed to pay it back to my lender. But, I asked a financial adviser who I should pay the overage to and she said pay it to Kaplan. Then I got harassing calls for 3 months straight from Kaplan's collections department trying to collect that money! By the time they sorted out that they had made a mistake I was already late for my 2nd semester of which they froze my login in order to stay ahead of my classes and I not only had to withdraw but it cost me in shipping to send my books back. At every turn they were unhelpful, they have horrible customer service.
jerryg
November 12th, 2009
This school is a joke. This is a rip off site. Anything you do can and will be used against you in every way possible by these scammers.

Questions? Get answers from the Kaplan.edu staff and other customers.

Purdue Global is an accredited university that offers a variety of on-campus and online degree programs. Learn about degrees available at Purdue Global.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kaplan.edu?

Have a question about Kaplan.edu?