Kahoot.it

Kahoot.it has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kahoot.it also ranks 3rd among Educational Games sites.

How would you rate Kahoot.it?

“Love it”

Drip K.
3/24/20

Kahoot is used by almost all of my teachers as a fun way to study. I think its a great tool to use in the classroom ad the competitive element makes it so much fun. Also, the music is dope.

“This is crap”

Jack S.
10/31/19

I hate this website, makes me feel bad about myself and angry. I am surprised they haven't been sued yet for insulting, it called me a butt once. It gets very competitive. Please don't play this.

jonathanh479
September 27th, 2020
It's ok. One downside is that it is for classroom exclusivity. But one good side is that I always win.
anonymousu888
March 24th, 2020
jacks789
October 31st, 2019
marym1352
June 30th, 2019
I was surprised, this can be used by adults too. My recent job training used Kahoot to help us study for our certification. I was fun and really helped us remember the information. Would definitely use it again in future.
milaniw
April 20th, 2019
Just the best no cap. B dbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt
3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

The only other platform thats really similar to Kahoot is Quizizz, and it is not as much fun. Kahoot does offer free services (which are really good), and Quizizz is completely free, but me having used both, as a student and teacher, Kahoot is my recommendation.

By Drip K.

legit company cuz' kahoot is kahoot.it and not .org or .com

By Comic S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kahoot.it staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kahoot.it?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.5
Have a question about Kahoot.it?