Kahoot.it

Kahoot.it has a consumer rating of 4.46 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kahoot.it ranks 3rd among Educational Games sites.

How would you rate Kahoot.it?

“Great.”

Maryli O.
2/18/21

This website is wonderful, it's bright colors are very attracting and pretty, and it's software is incredible. It's a really good for reviewing subjects, but my problem is when someone gets a streak, they get more points. Even though they could've got the question in the same amount of time. Don't recommend if you get upset over losing, or are very competitive.

“This is crap”

Jack S.
10/31/19

I hate this website, makes me feel bad about myself and angry. I am surprised they haven't been sued yet for insulting, it called me a butt once. It gets very competitive. Please don't play this.

marylio
February 18th, 2021

It's fun, try it.

The game

jonathanh479
September 27th, 2020

It's ok. One downside is that it is for classroom exclusivity. But one good side is that I always win.

ajs106
October 19th, 2021

I've been using Kahoot for years in both high school and middle school. Also, I used it with teacher training that I have conducted both in the Quiz Mode and in the Survey Mode. I have witnessed the wonderful responsiveness and ever growing value that this great online quiz game offers. At a time when in class clickers were very expensive for the K-12 market, Kahoot was the answer. The kids love it and I have better ways to help them retain the information in it.
They have added different ways to give responses which has made it more engaging for the kids.

Tip for consumers:
Transparent company and listens to users
Try out the free account first and then see if you can get the schoolwide license so that you have more access to features.

Products used:
Kahoot Basic and Kahoot Premium and served as a Beta Tester in the very beginning of its first iteration almost ten years ago now. I have pleased with the improvements.

Many times Kahoot offered Premium for a month for free so that you could see what the benefits were.

jacks789
October 31st, 2019

anonymousu888
March 24th, 2020

Kahoot is used by almost all of my teachers as a fun way to study. I think its a great tool to use in the classroom ad the competitive element makes it so much fun. Also, the music is dope.

tejaswinit1
April 6th, 2021

It helped me and my friends for the revision during the exams and our school uses kahoot! After every chapter to revise easily.

Tip for consumers:
You can start your own academy in kahoot!

shayleef
April 20th, 2021

It's very fun, but you might think of it boringer than other people think it is if you always win (like me!), or always lose. In other word, ask your teacher to try it, 3rd graders!*
*I'm in 3rd grade in 2020 - 2021.

Tip for consumers:
NOT a site where you can buy things.

none, it's math!

marym1352
June 30th, 2019

I was surprised, this can be used by adults too. My recent job training used Kahoot to help us study for our certification. I was fun and really helped us remember the information. Would definitely use it again in future.

milaniw
April 20th, 2019

Just the best no cap. B dbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedsssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt

3 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

The only other platform thats really similar to Kahoot is Quizizz, and it is not as much fun. Kahoot does offer free services (which are really good), and Quizizz is completely free, but me having used both, as a student and teacher, Kahoot is my recommendation.

By Drip K.

It is a trustful website. It's not a scam. Please don't spread such things about Kahoot

By Tejaswini T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kahoot.it staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kahoot.it?

Have a question about Kahoot.it?