Keep2Share

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.4 / 5

Keep2Share has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Keep2Share ranks 34th among Online Storage sites.

How would you rate Keep2Share?

“A+++ File hosting”

Sharon W.
6/24/20

The ease of using and how fast they are is what made me give 5 stars for them. The download speed is quite fast when compared to the other sites and it also stores a lot of data.

“Worst customer service!”

eduardo p.
10/24/20

After signing up for a 3 day trial they billed me for a whole month without my permission. After contacting the customer support team they keep sending me automated answers without addressing my concern. Its been 2 weeks i have no news from them or my money. Anybody knows what could i do to get my money back?

ornellah2
Sharon W.
June 24th, 2020

eduardop74
October 24th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Keep2Share staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keep2Share?

Have a question about Keep2Share?