Review of JPBattery.jp

Tel: 0.5094108930
service@jpbattery.jp

useru7
3/18/17

I ordered a product that is supposed to have inventory, but they said "there is no stock". But they offered to "can ship compatible substitutes", so I agreed to say OK then.
However, the items that actually arrived could not even be mounted, rather than having compatibility!
When complaining to the difference in physical size, they insisted that "they should be attached".
Although I was refunded after all, I felt terror, even though I was not able to think that they were handling products that could be ignited or exploded, which are so-called Li-ion batteries.
Such suppliers should never exist!

Response from song x., JPBattery.jp Representative
The customer said the battery was not compatible with his PC.

But he didn't provide any photos or evidence. we have refunded the payment to him and we can't accept 1 star on Returns and Sevice .
yosukeh
12/28/16

There was no problem about the goods. Thank you.

tetsuow
10/15/16

This product is very good

nejimem
7/18/16

Can check the sufficient performance as a battery try to use with respect to products, there was no problem.
But the problem is in the delivery, it regards to the apartment name street I get a delivery to convey a detailed address because there was contact me in the efforts of the carrier because there was no entry of details address despite the entry with respect to Address It was, but it was a place that does not reach the slightest mistake.
Because you enter the detail address in the full-size might be due to Japanese correspondence of deficiencies, becomes therefore to if you do not reach the lowest rating, it is the place where I want to be careful.

katia42
7/15/16

I

sk417
6/8/16

We received the goods in 2-3 days. Thank you for quick support us

setsuok
6/7/16

The battery of NEC Lavie PC-LZ750LS was changed with this item. Now I can use this PC very comfortably.

eternaln
5/9/16

Very low cost and high performance.

hiroot
5/9/16

I was able to replace the battery safely laptop received items.
It is operating without problems.
It was a good buy.

takahirou
3/6/16

NicePrice

tomiom
3/2/16

It was troubled as delivery status cause Chinese holidays around the second week in February, the package was missing in delivery company. But it was recovered by support team, they re-sent new battery and the new package was delivered rapidly. It was so nice.

hiroshik1
12/1/15

shigekazuk

hiroshis
11/23/15

Goods could ordinarily be bought.

shigekazuk1

shiroo1
11/20/15

We are satisfied it is possible to purchase a very low price. Thank you very much.

tanc4
11/19/15

Found this website while looking for a place where they sell parts to upgrade my 2000+ cycle macbook pro early 2011 13" battery. The price is one of the best around even compared to Carousell resellers. The shipping took about 5 days, well packaged with bubble wrap. You'd need to get your own Tri Wing screwdriver for unscrewing the battery from your MBP as its not included, I didn't have one and used a flathead, highly not recommended as it may strip your screws. The battery itself looks identical to the original except that the word 'Apple' has been marked out with a black marker. The battery cycle count was 1 when i plugged it in, have been using it for more than a week now and its doing fine. I would definitely buy from them again, saved me a couple hundred bucks if i were to send it to a shop to get them replaced. Check out DIY videos on youtube if you're on a budget like me but still unsure of doing it on your own, the process is really easy and can be done in 5 minutes and I have no pior knowledge in fixing or upgrading anything. Do get the right screwdrivers for the job though, to ensure the longevity of your screws.

Questions? Get answers from the JPBattery.jp staff and other customers.

JPBattery.jp?