JPBattery.jp

JPBattery.jp has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JPBattery.jp also ranks 11th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate JPBattery.jp?

“Good product”

Hide M.
1/6/20

This store was used for the second times. The first time it didn't pass customs,but they resent it immediately. I could replace the battery for HP PC with no problem.

“Bad seller!!”

user u.
3/18/17

I ordered a product that is supposed to have inventory, but they said "there is no stock". But they offered to "can ship compatible substitutes", so I agreed to say OK then. However, the items that actually arrived could not even be mounted, rather than having compatibility! When complaining to the difference in physical size, they insisted that "they should be attached". Although I was refunded after all, I felt terror, even though I was not able to think that they were handling products that could be ignited or exploded, which are so-called Li-ion batteries. Such suppliers should never exist!

hidem
January 6th, 2020
I could replace the battery for HP PC with no problem.
song x. – JPBattery.jp Rep
We would try our best to make sure the order could reach you safe and sound. Thank you again for your honest review.
nejimem
July 18th, 2016
Verified purchase
Can check the sufficient performance as a battery try to use with respect to products, there was no problem.
But the problem is in the delivery, it regards to the apartment name street I get a delivery to convey a detailed address because there was contact me in the efforts of the carrier because there was no entry of details address despite the entry with respect to Address It was, but it was a place that does not reach the slightest mistake.
Because you enter the detail address in the full-size might be due to Japanese correspondence of deficiencies, becomes therefore to if you do not reach the lowest rating, it is the place where I want to be careful.
useru7
March 18th, 2017
Such suppliers should never exist!
song x. – JPBattery.jp Rep
The customer said the battery was not compatible with his PC.

But he didn't provide any photos or evidence. we have refunded the payment to him and we can't accept 1 star on Returns and Sevice .
hiroot
May 9th, 2016
Verified purchase
I was able to replace the battery safely laptop received items.
It is operating without problems.
It was a good buy.
rn50
November 25th, 2018
Good and trustworthy seller. Gave me the quick and sincere response to my question.The product is good enough and its working no problem. I will use this shop the next time too.
song x. – JPBattery.jp Rep
Thank you so much for your trust.We especially test each pack before shipping to make sure every customer could get a satisfying pack. Also in most case, our service team would respond your email in 2 hours during working hours. We sincerely hope we can do business next time.
setsuok
June 7th, 2016
Verified purchase
The battery of NEC Lavie PC-LZ750LS was changed with this item. Now I can use this PC very comfortably.
tomiom
March 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase
It was troubled as delivery status cause Chinese holidays around the second week in February, the package was missing in delivery company. But it was recovered by support team, they re-sent new battery and the new package was delivered rapidly. It was so nice.
tetsuow
October 15th, 2016
Verified purchase
This product is very good
yosukeh
December 28th, 2016
Verified purchase
There was no problem about the goods. Thank you.
sk417
June 8th, 2016
We received the goods in 2-3 days. Thank you for quick support us
eternaln
May 9th, 2016
Verified purchase
Very low cost and high performance.
katia42
NicePrice
tanc4
November 19th, 2015
Verified purchase
Found this website while looking for a place where they sell parts to upgrade my 2000+ cycle macbook pro early 2011 13" battery. The price is one of the best around even compared to Carousell resellers. The shipping took about 5 days, well packaged with bubble wrap. You'd need to get your own Tri Wing screwdriver for unscrewing the battery from your MBP as its not included, I didn't have one and used a flathead, highly not recommended as it may strip your screws. The battery itself looks identical to the original except that the word 'Apple' has been marked out with a black marker. The battery cycle count was 1 when i plugged it in, have been using it for more than a week now and its doing fine. I would definitely buy from them again, saved me a couple hundred bucks if i were to send it to a shop to get them replaced. Check out DIY videos on youtube if you're on a budget like me but still unsure of doing it on your own, the process is really easy and can be done in 5 minutes and I have no pior knowledge in fixing or upgrading anything. Do get the right screwdrivers for the job though, to ensure the longevity of your screws.
shiroo1
November 20th, 2015
Verified purchase
We are satisfied it is possible to purchase a very low price. Thank you very much.
hiroshis
November 23rd, 2015
Verified purchase
Goods could ordinarily be bought.
hiroshik1
December 1st, 2015
すばやい発送ありがとうございました。値段もとても安く助かりました。
shigekazuk
November 23rd, 2015
大変満足

Questions? Get answers from the JPBattery.jp staff and other customers.

??ԋ?_??_??_ ?Đ??ċĠ?Ļ??_?ہ??_??_??? AC ?⢋?ۋ?ы????_?ہ??Ⱦ?ʋہ??Ɏ?Ȍ?? : - ??ԋ?_??_??_ ?Đ??ċĠ?Ļ??_ ??_??_??? AC ?⢋?ۋ?ы????_ ??Ћ???⢋????ȋⵋĻ??_ ??ԋ?_??_??_?ہ?Đ??ċĠ?Ļ??_?ہ??_??_????ہ?⢋?ۋ?ы????_?ہ??Ⱦ?ʋہ??Ɏ?Ȍ???ہ?Ѵ??‹ہ??_??_?????ԋ?_??_??_?ہden chi ya

song x.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JPBattery.jp?

Have a question about JPBattery.jp?