Review of Josie Maran

Tel: +1.6027165339
info@josiemarancosmetics.com

tl100
10/3/18

Their website is fun to shop. I've always liked the Josie Maran vibe - seems warm, natural, cruelty-free, and always features a pretty and charismatic-looking Maran. I've bought products from their site a few times - can be a hit or miss. Their apricot body butter is one of the nicest, most natural-smelling scents ever. It's non-irritating, too. I'm not too crazy about their most iconic product, their argan oil. I don't think it works well for my face, hands, body, and definitely not my hair.

I recently bought a set that had their new illuminating facial moisturizer, but it didn't do much and broke me out. The set also had a dark berry, very pigmented lip balm, but it didn't look good on me.

Even with inconsistent products, I still like this brand - their image, packaging, innovative products, and the green values.

mckennac8
8/7/18

The liquid illuminizer is WONDERFUL. It's super pigmented and it can be used many different ways. I like to use it as a highlight the most, and it blends very nicely.

Questions? Get answers from the Josie Maran staff and other customers.

Josie Maran?