Joomla

Joomla has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Joomla also ranks 25th among Open Source sites.

How would you rate Joomla?

“I can't believe i'm the first person to write a review...”

Andrew L.
9/23/13

I can't believe i'm the first person to write a review about joomla.org. Come on people? Without this site i'd be lost. This is the source of all things related to Joomla and the directory of Joomla extensions is second to none. I visit the site daily and could not do without it. For those of you who don't know, Joomla is a content management software for websites, similar to Wordpress or Drupal. I'm not getting into a debate as to which is the best, but for me, Joomla serves its purpose and joomla.org is a valuable resource.

andrewl33
September 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Joomla staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Joomla?

Have a question about Joomla?