Review of Joomilim

Tel: +1 212 840 0565

1 Review From Our Community

shureno
12/3/18

And it is indeed unique. I like this company for there unorthodoxed designs. I've bought quite a few spike'd bracelets from them which are still in immaculate shape & condition, even after 2 years of insane abuse I'm amazed they haven't broke on me.

If the prices weren't sky high I think I might be inclined to spend a LOT more, but u know these are in USD's so it's like double when I get to the checkout, not to mention the shipping isn't free.

All these factor's & than they don't seem to update, could be wrong on this 1, or maybe they don't put out a whole lot of new stock. Like the last time I checked for anything new was a few months back "in a certain category" & it was still the same leftover stuff that wasn't selling with no discounts.

Either way with the 3 pieces I did purchase at full price, I do not regret. Super happy with them. They are a NY based company, with a Korean designer I believe.

Questions? Get answers from the Joomilim staff and other customers.

Joomilim?