Review of JollyMolly's

JollyMolly's reviews

Tel: 505-796-6350

kimberlyb56
4/20/16

I ordered about $40.00 worth of craft supplies. Thankfully I used PayPal. After 6 weeks of no response to my emails and voicemails I submitted a complaint to Paypal. They too never heard back from Jolly Molly so PayPAl issued a refund to me. Never order from this company!

joannei1
3/28/16

Placed an order with them in June 2015 for $50.00 and paid through PayPal. I never received my items and I have contacted PayPal numerous times . I have called and emailed Jolly Molly's as well. I have not received my items or a refund to date.

nancyp3
1/10/16

Much to my surprise, I did receive the item I ordered.

sees9
1/6/16

Luckily I never ordered from them even though their prices were the lowest online. Joann accepted price-matches from them, so I wish I'd matched everything they had in common before JM "went down for maintenance."

juliem111
Julie M.
1/2/16

I just saw that my check for $70.00 cleared at the end of December, and when I went online to check the status of my order, the website said it was under maintenance. When I clicked on the link of the order number included in my email I received after placing the order, I received the error message 404/website no longer available. I went online with my bank Wells Fargo, to see what I could do, it send me to a link to the internet crimes website, I filed a complained with the IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) and I submitted that today. I wish I would have at least used PayPal instead of my own checking account. If anyone sees this, please go to this website and file a complaint https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx.

virginiah20
12/19/15

I ordered $50's worth of items, specifically yarn, and never received it. They basically stole from me. I tried calling them several times. I emailed them and was basically ignored. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!

mikeq5
11/19/15

i placed my order two weeks ago and have been waiting for my order to be shipped. I have emailed and called them several times but no response. Cyber security should take notice of this website and shut it down and bring the culprits to justice. Please do NOT use this site for any products. This is a fraud company/website.

bettyj14
10/30/15

I too have had a horrible experience paying through paypal for product never received from Jolly Molly's. It is no wonder she is so happy raking in all this money from people who have had enough faith to believe they are going to receive what they have paid for,

devink12
10/30/15

I ordered 85 dollars worth of glue sticks and after a month never got them, no reply from company, I am filing claim with PayPal

lovet10
10/22/15

If you want to risk making a purchase, make the payment through PayPal. That way, you'll have a chance of recouping your money when the order doesn't arrive and they drop out of contact with you.

melindap7
10/13/15

No merchandise after a month of writing emails and calling. Filed claim with PayPal. I don't understand why PayPal continues to let payments go through to this company with as many people that have complained about them. Still trying to get refund! Ugh!

jb162
10/1/15

Like almost all of the comments here, I ordered and never received my items. They do not respond to emails. Can;t contact anyone to resolve issues.

I am going to contact Paypal to request a refund.

Tip for consumers: one word - DON'T!

charlottea9
9/27/15

I've never written a review like this for any other seller I've dealt with...ever. Oh, if I had only read these reviews before ordering/paying for $65 of merchandise. Like so many others...only an auto-email within days of ordering stating that the order will ship soon. No merchandise, no response to several emails, even through PayPal.
Submitted a claim through PayPal after no response from seller. PayPal settled the claim in my favor and refunded my payment. JollyMolly's sent me no email and entered some lame comment about trying to hire more staff...and hope I'll give them a chance again. NO STINKIN' WAY!!!

josephm124
9/16/15

Ordered two things that were listed in-stock. After two weeks tried calling them and got an answering machine and they never responded. Sent three emails and got no reply. Had to file a complaint with VISA and finally got my money back. Don't believe anything their site says. You will be sorry if you order from them.

lindal123
9/11/15

Had to report to pay pal and credit card company. No info from company

karens129
9/9/15

I don't understand how this can be happening? I ordered 200.00 worth of items. And they don't repond to anything! I used paypal. Can I get my money back? I am so upset! What a terrible company. I want to report them to someone. I'm gonna post of facebook. Twitter. Everything not to use this company.

michelem43
8/25/15

Ordered in June 2015 . Received two of my 6 pieces. Left 4 voice messages and sent 4 emails with automated response. This is a horrible company. They must be out of business.DO NOT ORDER !!!!!!!

ruthl15
8/24/15

Ordered on June 23, 2015... Now it is Aug 24, 2015. They have an automated email, answering machine on their phone.. can only leave a message. No human contact... no order being completed. Now dealing with Paypal trying to get my money back and it keeps coming back transfer not completed. Total ripoff... run away... run away real fast. Don't waste you time or money on this websire!!!

morganat
8/14/15

Similar story: ordered June 15, haven't received anything other than an auto reply to my complaint in July...now it's Aug. 14: NOTHING. will complain to Paypal for refund.

maryc130
8/9/15

I placed an order on 25 May 2015, and fully PAID around $30 for 2 products. As of today, 9 August 2015, I have not received any of my order. I received a confirmation of my order which showed it was fully paid, about 30 mins after I placed the order. Over TWO months later after sending THREE e-mails and leaving THREE voicemails at the phone number on their website...NOTHING! This company is a rip-off. I requested my items or a refund. Their website says their voicemail is manned by ONE person which should have tipped me off from the beginning! I like to support small businesses, but this one does not care a flip about their customers!

glennp15
7/26/15

Why did Opal give this "company" 4 stars?

dawnh31
7/23/15

In a month's time I have yet to receive my order, see a refund or even get a personalized email response (as opposed to the auto reply that tells me how busy they are with orders) from JollyMolly's. $80+ down the drain? Wish I'd thought to look them up here before I ordered. Still can't tell if they're a scam or just really slow. Suppose we'll never know.

peggyy1
7/22/15

Just like the previous reviews, I placed an order in May, never received it. I've left phone messages and sent emails, nothing. I wish I'd thought to look for reviews before ordering.

loril21
7/20/15

I wish there were more ways to get these negative experiences out there to other potential buyers from Jolly Molly's. My experience was no different. Placed an order in June, money was taken out of my account immediately thru paypal, never received my product. Called and emailed like everyone else with no response. I've been buying online since internet commerce was invented, and don't recollect such an experience.

lilianam2
7/20/15

Never received my order, no response from mail or phone, This is not a Honest Company/ I don't know why Pay Pal still in Bussines with this Thief Store

In my opinion and experience with them, yes. Both my friend and I have been trying to get either the product or money back and no emails back from them. Sad part, I didn't use PayPal so I am out the money.

By Debby A.

Yes. That's what I did and got a refund. Good luck. They suck.

By Karen C.

I got my money back only after filing a claim with Paypal. No apology or explanation from JollyMolly's

By linda C.
Questions? Get answers from the JollyMolly's staff and other customers.

JollyMolly's?