Review of Joe-cannon

Joe-cannon reviews

michaela585
7/17/18

Credible information shared on the website, all the information posted is researched based. One can really take benefit. Videos are more relevant and convenient to know the information. It can help many to stay away from counterfeit trainers.

alexanderr71
7/10/18

Very informative site for those who are still in the beggining stages of their fitness adventure! I found a lot of information that I will be benefiting from. I also have the certainty that it comes from a reliable source which is not always a given these days.

roseannz
6/15/18

Joe-Cannon.com is a great, informative site about fitness, personal training, health, and wellness. Joe is a certified Personal Trainer with a Masters in Exercise Science. I'm not a trainer, and in fact, I probably NEED a trainer, but I became interested in this site because Joe Cannon is the first person EVER (I think) to write about rhabdomyolysis and exercise-RHABDO can lead to kidney failure and death in extreme cases. I'm an RN, BSN who read his book and was shocked at what can happen. In this site, Joe also talks about how to pass the Personal Trainer's NASM and ACE certifications, plus he has an EXCELLENT article on Gym Emergencies and what should be done when they occur. I got to know about the Joe-Cannon.com site because I'm an avid reader of his "SupplementClarity.com" site, where he does totally unbiased reviews of supplements and health products. I have the utmost respect for Joe Cannon's knowledge. He has written several books, including one, "Nutritional Supplements" that I bought and use as a resource. He trains Trainers, has lectured at NASA, and has had articles published, including in "Prevention". No, I'm not Joe's mother. But I think I found a real treasure on-line when I found Joe Cannon's websites.

Questions? Get answers from the Joe-cannon staff and other customers.

Joe-cannon?