Jihadology

Jihadology has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jihadology ranks 91st among News Other sites.

How would you rate Jihadology?

“Today on NPR I heard the owner of Jihadology speak...”

Sophie N.
5/8/11

Today on NPR I heard the owner of Jihadology speak about the reaction to Bin Laden's death. He was very interesting, and his site keeps track of all the news and topics being posted on jihādī websites. I find it fascinating to read since I don't know much about it. I feel like we can all learn a lot about how other people feel and think. Hope you like it too! =)

sophien
May 8th, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jihadology staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jihadology?

Have a question about Jihadology?