Review of JennAir

customerservice@grillservices.com

1 Review From Our Community

stephenf28
7/26/16

Im not going on 3 years with these over priced, over rated junk appliances ... Right around the year mark I had to have the Touch screen on my stove replaced and the heating element and pump in my dishwasher replaced ... After the replacement of the screen in my stove it hasnt been right since.. It will no fluctuate in temperature so much that it will either not cook or burn something if you are baking .. Temp will be set at 350 and it will drop to 290 then shoot up to almost 400 degrees ... They tried to tell me that that was acceptable and thats the way an oven works ... I call bs. I have worked in kitchens for over 13 years never have I had an oven fluctuate like that ! Now the dishwasher will not drain all the time and the over the range micro which is supposed to vent outside flings grease and stuff all over my cabinets and the top piece that opens on the micro has no broken about 4 times .... No one at Jenn Air gives a squat about the issues and the warranty company is a joke.. They send this unprofessional rep out to my house who never has the parts you need or says nothing is wrong with it ... Of course he will say nothing is wrong with it her works for Jenn Air....
Absolute garbage .. I will not buy Jenn Air again and I would recommend anyone looking for appliances to do the same !

Questions? Get answers from the JennAir staff and other customers.

JennAir?