Japanese Chin Club

Japanese Chin Club has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Japanese Chin Club ranks 38th among Dog Breeding sites.

How would you rate Japanese Chin Club?

“Senzan, Susan Lawrence listed on this website is not...”

Toni G.
10/19/14

Senzan, Susan Lawrence listed on this website is not a reputable breeder. She received a deposit from me in Aug and has yet to delivered a pup. I have asked for a refund for three weeks to no avail. Latest excuse... accountant on vacation for a month. Not sure about the other breeders but just want to save anyone else from losing their money from this breeder. I have contacted this website directly, let's hope that they do the right thing and remove her as a breeder in good standing.

tonig4
October 19th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Japanese Chin Club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Japanese Chin Club?

Have a question about Japanese Chin Club?