Jagy

Jagy has a consumer rating of 2.05 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Jagy most frequently mention customer service and credit card problems. Jagy ranks 161st among T Shirts sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 21.4%

• After placing my order I was updated with a tracking number in like 15 days and after that I got my order in 2 weeks.

• It's been 3 months and no shipment or communication.
How would you rate Jagy?

“Nice sweatshirt”

Tadeáš S.
1/15/21

I ordered a sweatshirt and it came after 48 days. I live in Europe so that's a great time. Sweatshirt is comfortable with nice print. But the order information on their website doesn't really work (still shows only as confirmed). Definitely will order again when there's a sale!

“Weird sizes, cheap material, very long shipping time, high prices”

Frederik M.
12/22/20

Bought 3 sweatshirts, all in 2 of the biggest sizes, none of them fit well, since the arms are wayyy too narrow. Interior stitching is very poorly done, with excess material hanging on the inside. Material itself feels off, like weird synthetic, cheap feeling. Don't waste your money on this, prices definitely don't match up with the quality. There are no updates on your order aswell, so you'll just keep guessing for about 4 weeks, maybe even longer.

3 months (5) 2 weeks (3)
frederikm15
December 22nd, 2020

ferdinandk10
January 12th, 2021

I ordered 3 products and was very disappointed. It took over two month until they arrived and they were of cheap quality. The image is just printed on a polyester sweater and looks very bad. The whole product is chipped right from China and can be thrown in the trash immediately. I recommend not to buy any product and always double check before buying online. I wasted over 100$.

Tip for consumers:
Don't buy anything

Nothing

tatianam52
December 12th, 2020

I've never had worse customer experience than with this company. Before you make an order, you have to know that your order will be in production for at least a month, and then it might be in delivery for same time (depending on your location). Whatever you ask customer service about - be sure, they'll respond to you like you're a piece of $#*!, not helpful, not empathic, nothing at all. I'm literally in shock! Will never ever order anything there again, and will do my best to prevent all people I know from repeating my mistake!

roseg204
February 2nd, 2021

If I could give this company less than 1 star I would. I ordered a sweatshirt back in November for a Christmas present and it got returned to them and and they reached out to ask if I wanted it resent and I said yes. It is now Feb and they completely stopped responding to me and I still do not have my sweatshirt or a refund. I am beyond upset with their poor customer service.

marilynl98
December 22nd, 2019

Email to confirm they received order gave an email to contact *******@jagy.ca also *******@jagy.ca returned as not a recognized site. Haven't heard from *******@jagy.ca fine print in order confirmation says processing is 2-4 weeks then says text or email will be sent when shipping is ready. Nothing for 4 weeks. Shame-this sweater looked cool

szymong3
February 3rd, 2021

Its almost 3 months now and my order never arrived. No response from the support team. Tracking shows the package is stuck in China since 2 months. This company is a scam, don't order anything from them!

joshw286
April 28th, 2021

I got 3 sweatshirts and 2 of them arrived within a month. The third one still hasn't arrived and it has been 5 months I have tried contacting customer service and still no response

eb354
September 7th, 2020

Do not order from this site. It came 4 weeks late. When I emailed customer service, the email returned as undeliverable

The clothes was horrible. It looked as if my 5 year old sowed it with his feet.
The clothes came directly from China.
There is no return policy. So I am out $300.

lisag1387
December 3rd, 2020

I ordered a sweater.
I asked the costumer service about the delivery date because I need it before Christmas. Nobody is answering after the second email.

If I would work like you guys I‘d be quitted.

Im very angry because I already paid!

So ridiculous!

josepheg
July 3rd, 2020

Thanks a lot for the top-notch quality Sweatshirts! However my order delayed for two days, I appreciate how you guys managed to reach despite so many travel restrictions. I would give 5 stars for this excellence!

reneee52
December 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

No shipping. No response no merchandise
Scam- they have no phone number. My 17year old was scammed $75 of his hard earned money!

None. Never received
Zero company response

jacobl116
August 7th, 2019

For the steep prices that their products cost, you would expect a better product. UNFORTUNATELY, it just isn't so. Instead, Jagy.ca has clothes made of tacky, cheap materials, that are manufactured in China, rather than Canada. Something, you wouldn't expect of a "premium" priced clothing store.

Also, its product's colors are far more over-saturated than pictures would indicate, leaving you with even tackier-looking clothes. You can't really even wear them in public, it's that bad.

Apart from that, everything fit me well, and it arrived within about a month, but I can't say anything other than I am disappointed after spending so much money, expecting fittingly, good quality products. Bye-bye, bank account. What a waste!

lauriec325
December 23rd, 2020

Buyer beware... DO NOT order with them. They make it seem that they have the items ready to ship, but my items shipped from China have been sitting in customs since December 17th & today is December 23rd. When you reach out to customer service they are not helpful.

patrickm462
April 25th, 2019

I've ordered before and gotten my sweatshirts 1 and half months later. The quality is incredible and I love them. So I ordered 3 more. It's been 3 months now and I still haven't received anything. What the heck man!? They don't respond to emails. Wish I could call them

tades
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

sweatshirt

austent1
December 3rd, 2019

False advertising at its finest. Images on the site in no way reflect the final product. For 45-$60 I would expect an actual sweater, not a polyester dishrag with neon colors. I wouldn't even dare wear this thing in public. Do yourself a favor and never go anywhere near this site.

jaket102
December 22nd, 2020

These guys are nothing but a dropshipping company who use a chinese supplier. No transperancy no accountability no customer service, blame everything on shipping. DONT USE.

hannahb227
December 28th, 2019

I ordered a sweatshirt and they said it would get delivered within a month at the latest. A month and a half went buy and I emailed them (since that is the only form you can contact them). I never got an answer. A week went by and my item arrived. I am not pleased with the quality and it looked a lot nicer on the website. I emailed them asking about a refund and return and have not recived an answer yet.

debbiew356
December 15th, 2019

3 weeks after ordering a seasonal item, it still hasn't shipped and they are non- responsive. Only giving 2 star because there was no choice for no stars to leave a review.

nehab21
January 8th, 2019

Placed an Order a month ago, have not received a shipping notice, all emails to either jagy emails have been unanswered and ignored. I am now requesting a refund and I highly doubt I'll get it. Please stay away from ordering from this company. Highly unprofessional and so frustrating. People work hard for their money and even if your product is late on delivery, some customer service is appreciated.

This is just stealing.

orjans
December 16th, 2019

Order and shipping was maximum 32 days. I ordered this on 9th of November and I haven't heard anything from them. None of my mails has been answered. This site is a total scam.

chantinet
February 21st, 2019

Unfortunately decided to give this site a chance even after reading these reviews. Big mistake. It's been 2 months, no shipping confirmation, and no reply to the email I sent asking about my order. Ripped me off about 50 pounds.

leisele
January 28th, 2019

I won a Cheetos blanket in a giveaway on Instagram in July 2018. A customer service rep emailed me confirming my order with an attached shipping time estimate pdf. I'm quite disapointed that this is a scam but more importantly that I harassed my Instagram followers and told them to like a post so I could get the blanket. However, I am grateful that I never spent any money on this awful company.

du5
March 27th, 2019

No responses on any of the emails or social media sites! I don't think I'll get my money back but buyers beware that this site is a scam!

billyt23
January 4th, 2018

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID... This is a cynical website... Product ordered on the 24th Nov. Received 4th Jan, 2018 beyond the so -called returns policy of 30 days. If that is not bad enough, the sweatshirt bears no similarity (sub quality material/printing to the) to the photo on the website. There is nothing 'cool about this company. One star rating is too high.

The sweatshirts are made of a cheap, tacky polyester that is manufactured in China. If you're looking for a proper sweater made of a premium material, with respective pricing -- this is not the place to go!

By Jacob L.

It depends on the day of the week which you placed your order on! The website indicates the order will not be delivered on the same day given this factor. If you still do not get the clothes you bought in the next few weeks, I think you should try to contact the company. Hope this answer will be helpful!

By Alexis C.

Probably not, I placed mine a month before Christmas and it all have not come Nor have I gotten any notifications

By Beverly l.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jagy staff and other customers.

Jagy is a clothing line that lets you dress as whatever you want... Literally what ever you want.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jagy?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.1
Have a question about Jagy?