Review of Jagy

Tel: 424-275-3312
hello@jagy.ca

masonf21
2/5/19

I purchased a hoodie from this company a couple weeks ago and it charged my bank account but never came they are ignoring my calls and emails and I never get any shipping notifications

leisele
1/28/19

I won a Cheetos blanket in a giveaway on Instagram in July 2018. A customer service rep emailed me confirming my order with an attached shipping time estimate pdf. I'm quite disapointed that this is a scam but more importantly that I harassed my Instagram followers and told them to like a post so I could get the blanket. However, I am grateful that I never spent any money on this awful company.

nehab21
1/8/19

Placed an Order a month ago, have not received a shipping notice, all emails to either jagy emails have been unanswered and ignored. I am now requesting a refund and I highly doubt I'll get it. Please stay away from ordering from this company. Highly unprofessional and so frustrating. People work hard for their money and even if your product is late on delivery, some customer service is appreciated.

This is just stealing.

alexisc89
12/31/18

As a French customer, I must say I felt pretty worried while buying clothes on Jagy. Indeed, I really hesitated to order from this company, especially when I read the reviews concerning its doubtful services. Nevertheless, I decided to buy five tee-shirts and five sweaters late November. Four sweaters were delivered three weeks later, and I eventually got the last sweater and the five remaining tee-shirts today (one month after ordering, in other words). As promised on the website, their printing quality is absolutely exceptional and they are particularly soft! I greatly recommend it, though you will certainly not get any of the shipping updates.

susanb737
12/12/18

I was hesitant to order based on some of the reviews here, but my sweater arrived in less than three weeks and was a better quality than I expected!! Excellent product and service!!

karenw489
11/28/18

I ordered a jacket early October, 2018. We are almost in December, no jacket, no reply after 3 emails. I see other people have had the same happen. Tome to contact the Better Business bureau

artiaj
9/18/18

I ordered a shirt 3 MONTHS AGO! IT STILL has not come! No tracking, no email, no shipping, no delivery, no contact WHATSOEVER! I have tweeted, emailed all their emails more than once, I have tried it all. They took nearly $60 worth of my money. I will never EVER order from this site again and I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

michaelk654
8/15/18

I payed my money and then got no notification of anything. No shipment. No delivery. No refund. I sent about 20 emails over the span of 2 weeks and got NO response from any of their email addresses. PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THEM.

laurenh136
8/8/18

It took about 3 weeks, which was expected, but I just didn't get any shipping updates like I was promised. I was kind of confused, but it was nice when I got them. The sweaters were very soft and look really well. It was nice overall.

haileyo2
7/24/18

ITS SO SOFT. I ordered the 90s water cup sweatshirt and it came in 2 weeks and it's the softest shirt I own lol. I look like a cup when I wear it but I guess that was the point. I tried to take a picture to show how soft it is but it didn't come out clear. It basically feels like a fleece blanket on the inside. I'll be ordering again for sure

kobyc1
6/30/18

Order was received in the time frame that was listed in the description. The sweatshirt is very comfortable and is fitting as expected. I ordered the hashtag blessed sweatshirt. The material feels very durable same as the prints. Overall I am satisfied with my purchase

sierraj9
6/26/18

amazing shirt quality, fits perfectly. I reccommed sizing up one if you prefer a baggy fit. Everywhere I go people keep asking me where I got my shirt from lol. I will be buying again without a doubt

travisj33
6/26/18

All the items that I have from jagy are so comfortable and every where I go everyone wants to know where I got them. The Items are well made and the graphics are incredible, shipping was quick and overall experience was excellent. I plan on buying a lot more items.

hillarys7
2/8/18

It's been 3 months and no shipment or communication. They are scamming people out of money. I have emailed and tried to contact several times. Might as well throw your money away.

kootenayk
2/6/18

Never received my order after 3 months, tracking doesn't work, no response from the company and no refund. this company is clearly running a scam. DO NOT BUY!!

christinek90
1/17/18
• Updated review

After 5 weeks, just received sweat shirt I ordered (shipped from China). Quality of shirt and printing is horrible. Do not buy from this site!

“Do not order from this website”
1/11/18
• Previous review

I had same experience as other reviewers. I ordered sweatshirt on December 12. Is now January 11th and still haven't received it, but my credit card got charged as soon as I placed the order. I did get some shipping notice that this item was going to be shipped from China. Not sure if this a legitimate website.

jenniferc324
1/10/18

Do not order form this site! I have tried to cancel the order I placed in December 2017 and have never received it and it is now January 10th 2018.. I have emailed them to cancel and they don't reply!No phone # either. Frustrating! They charge the visa right away, but wont reply to a customer for a refund!

billyt23
1/4/18

AVOID,AVOID, AVOID ....This is a cynical website...Product ordered on the 24th Nov. received 4th Jan,2018 beyond the so -called returns policy of 30 days. If that is not bad enough, the sweatshirt bears no similarity (sub quality material/printing to the ) to the photo on the website. There is nothing 'cool about this company. One star rating is too high.

kodip
12/30/17

My mom purchased a sweater and shirt for my daughter based on an ad that said 2-3 week delivery, maybe 4 if there are unforseen issues. That's fair. She had 4 weeks until Christmas and figured based on their own advertisement that it would be here pretty close to Christmas. Received a shipping notification but it still has not arrived. The tracking number goes to nothing and the company doesn't answer any method of communication: email, text, messenger, Instagram, Facebook, twitter, etc. They might as well not exist. I have never in my life had this bad of customer service. I have started emailing daily just hoping to get someone to reply. I wouldn't buy from this company again if they gave me the product for free. It isn't worth the frustration. The company is such a misrepresentation...using a .ca url but ordering from China. Keep your money. These days you can print the same design on clothing using other more reputable companies in north America.

angelad133
12/26/17

Buy at your own risk! Ordered Dec 4. No product, no communication. They charged my credit card the day I placed the order. I've tried emailing and text messaging since they don't offer a phone number. Next call is to credit card company.

dsouzam
12/23/17

Girlfriend saw them on instagram and wanted the guy fieri crop top. I ordered it for her but was getting curious if the item would arrive on time for her birthday. I emailed customer support who were super helpful and gave me the laydown on when I can expect the item and sent me regular order updates. I told them how much my girlfriend wanted the crop top for her birthday and they upgraded me to a faster shipping option for free. The crop top did arrive on time and now I can't get my girlfriend to wear anything else since she loves it so much lol

andrewr142
12/22/17

I was bit hesitant to order from jagy since it was my first time buying from them but I got my bold and brash sweater in the time frame that was listed on site. The fabric feels good and the design is vibrant. Just order a size bigger if you don't prefer a baggy fit.

robertm586
12/21/17

I love the sweatshirt i got from yall. This was my second time ordering and i will be picking up another one once they go on sale.

kimberlyf44
12/19/17

I purchased a Sweatshirt on November 10th, and was notified on November 30th that it was at the post office. The tracking number I was given doesnt work, and Jagy.ca doesnt answer emails, tweets, messenger, text or any other thing possible.
This company is a crapshoot if you choose to buy be prepared not to receive your item.
Your better off taking a $50 bill and lighting it on fire and watching it burn. At least you will have a thrill.

jamesd376
12/16/17

Ordered the 90s water cup hoodie and it was just like I had imagined. Arrived sooner than the time posted on site and so overall I am delighted with my purchase.

It depends on the day of the week which you placed your order on! The website indicates the order will not be delivered on the same day given this factor. If you still do not get the clothes you bought in the next few weeks, I think you should try to contact the company. Hope this answer will be helpful!

By Alexis C.

Probably not, I placed mine a month before Christmas and it all have not come Nor have I gotten any notifications

By Beverly l.

Questions? Get answers from the Jagy staff and other customers.

Jagy?