This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

JadeGownShop

JadeGownShop has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with JadeGownShop most frequently mention wedding dress. JadeGownShop ranks 125th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate JadeGownShop?

“Cheap Beautiful Dresses”

Brcana A.
4/12/17

I seriously loved this dress! Fit so great and definitely considering ordering one in every color way. Very comfortable and affordable!

“Complete nightmare with this Company”

Julia T.
6/7/18

I ordered a gown for my Son's wedding and sent my measurements. The item arrived and is extremely poor quality. Lace is falling off in several places, the fastening is fitted in the wrong place. Most importantly, despite sending my measurements, it does not fit me. I have requested their details to return the gown and asked for a refund. They continue to refuse this. Tonight I received the following message and will have to take them to the Small Claims Court: Dear Julia, I am so sorry for this, about your problem here we can only refund you 8% as a compensation, dear! So please consider and accept this, thanks. Have a nice day! Sherry from JadeGownShop Email: *******@gmail.com

brcanaa

Sherry from JadeGownShop
Email: *******@gmail.com

gustavel5
December 30th, 2016

I was a bit skeptical as you never know what type of quality you can get. But I was impressed by what I bought and the great service.

candidab
April 29th, 2017

The wedding dress was very nice i really loved it. The fitting is great, fabric is very good, well made and color is dazzling, I'm looking forward to order more dresses in the future.The most impressive was the packaging is very good. Thanks keep up with the good quality.

elizabethb202
April 14th, 2017

Got my dress today. I have tried it on and everything seems to be perfect. I like the simple look of this dress, without too much decoration, but looks good when wearing. Also the beadings and ruches at the bodice makes it wonderful.

gracec81
March 30th, 2017

I can't believe how fabulous you guys are! I have got this for trial and was surprised at the quality and how good it looked! Thank you so much! I have told ten other people already and ordered more wedding dresses! Here is one colour on my sister.

daniellec79
March 14th, 2017

I have bought dress from this site several times, the shipping is very fast and customer support are amazing, I will buy buying again from gear best without a douth, Thanks a lot!

aishag4
November 24th, 2016

Received a lot of compliments on the party. Highly recommend. I am very happy to be a returned customer!

lisag124
March 29th, 2016

I got my navy lace dress this morning, it looks so stunning, what a surprise! It fits me well! Thank you so much for all who made my dress.

andreac109
December 2nd, 2016

The quality of the dress making was very impressive. I was pleased with the fabric and detail. I am considering using this company again.

clavodea
November 17th, 2016

I buy a grad dress for my daughter, before this i have some worried, it is my first time shopping online, when it arrived, so beautiful, my daughter love it, so perfect fit. Next time
I will buy the dress on this website.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the JadeGownShop staff and other customers.

Search for the Latest Prom Dresses UK 2017 At Jadegownshop.co.uk, You'll Find the Widest Range of Wedding Dresses & Bridesmaid Dresses Here, And You Can Enjoy Saving 50% Off Now. Lately Styles, Best Price For You, Click Here Please.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JadeGownShop?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about JadeGownShop?