Review of JadeGownShop

Tel: 2015 6108353
csd.jadegowns@gmail.com

juliat70
6/7/18

I ordered a gown for my Son's wedding and sent my measurements. The item arrived and is extremely poor quality. Lace is falling off in several places, the fastening is fitted in the wrong place. Most importantly, despite sending my measurements, it does not fit me. I have requested their details to return the gown and asked for a refund. They continue to refuse this. Tonight I received the following message and will have to take them to the Small Claims Court:
Dear Julia,

I am so sorry for this, about your problem here we can only refund you 8% as a compensation, dear! so please consider and accept this, thanks.

Have a nice day!
Sherry from JadeGownShop
Email: jadegownshop@gmail.com

sandyk34
5/11/17

For such a cheap price Got my dress today. I have tried it on and everything seems to be perfect. I like the simple look of this dress, without too much decoration, but looks good when wearing. Also the beadings and ruches at the bodice makes it wonderful.

naomir10
5/5/17

candidab
4/29/17

The wedding dress was very nice i really loved it. The fitting is great, fabric is very good, well made and color is dazzling, I'm looking forward to order more dresses in the future.The most impressive was the packaging is very good.Thanks keep up with the good quality.

elizabethb202
4/14/17

brcanaa
4/12/17

I seriously loved this dress! Fit so great and definitely considering ordering one in every color way. Very comfortable and affordable!

gracec81
3/30/17

I can't believe how fabulous you guys are! I have got this for trial and was surprised at the quality and how good it looked! Thank you so much! I have told ten other people already and ordered more wedding dresses! Here is one colour on my sister.

daniellec79
3/14/17

I have bought dress from this site several times,the shipping is very fast and customer support are amazing,I will buy buying again from gear best without a douth,Thanks a lot!!

andreac109
12/2/16

The quality of the dress making was very impressive.I was pleased with the fabric and detail. I am considering using this company again.

aishag4
11/24/16

Received a lot of compliments on the party. Highly recommend. I am very happy to be a returned customer!

clavodea
11/17/16

I buy a grad dress for my daughter, before this i have some worried,it is my first time shopping online, when it arrived, so beautiful , my daughter love it , so perfect fit. next time
i will buy the dress on this website.

lisag124
3/29/16

i got my navy lace dress this morning,it looks so stunning,what a surprise!it fits me well! thank you so much for all who made my dress.

Questions? Get answers from the JadeGownShop staff and other customers.

1 Photo for JadeGownShop