I WOOT

I WOOT has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. I WOOT also ranks 54th among Gadgets sites. The most common issues with I WOOT are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate I WOOT?

“love this site”

Carol M.
10/19/10

love this site. loads of cool stuff. Been my first on my list of Crimbo Pressie web sites for some time now. Check it out!

“I ordered a philips iphone alarm dock from this website...”

Dan Y.
5/23/13

I ordered a philips iphone alarm dock from this website through play.com. I waited 7 days for the item i ordered to show up and heard nothing (the order only ever got as far as "being processed") Over the following 7 days i sent 3 emails and heard nothing. (we're up to 2 weeks now) I tried to get a phone number to contact them, the only number i found was a recorded message telling me to email them. My only saving grace was that i ordered through play.com, and after a call to them was refunded my money. Another week passed before i got a reply from iwantoneofthose advising me that the item i ordered was out of stock and i should request a refund. STAY AWAY from this site. Absolutely shocking. I can't even make a comment about customer services as there are none. literally.

carolm4
October 19th, 2010
dany115
May 23rd, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the I WOOT staff and other customers.

We spend a great deal of time scouring the planet for stuff we think you'll really, really want!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about I WOOT?

Have a question about I WOOT?