I Want One Of Those reviews

Tel: 4.9230769230
customer.relations@iwantoneofthose.com

dany115
5/23/13

I ordered a philips iphone alarm dock from this website through play.com. I waited 7 days for the item i ordered to show up and heard nothing (the order only ever got as far as "being processed")
Over the following 7 days i sent 3 emails and heard nothing. (we're up to 2 weeks now) I tried to get a phone number to contact them, the only number i found was a recorded message telling me to email them.
My only saving grace was that i ordered through play.com, and after a call to them was refunded my money.
Another week passed before i got a reply from iwantoneofthose advising me that the item i ordered was out of stock and i should request a refund.
STAY AWAY from this site. Absolutely shocking. I can't even make a comment about customer services as there are none. literally.

carolm4
10/19/10

love this site. loads of cool stuff. Been my first on my list of Crimbo Pressie web sites for some time now. Check it out!

Questions? Get answers from the I Want One Of Those staff and other customers.

I Want One Of Those?