IVECloud Hosting Provider reviews

4th Floor – West Tower, Atrium on 5th, Corner Rivonia Road & 5th Street Sandhurst Ext 3,
Sandton, Guateng 2196, South Africa
Tel: 087 001 0477

9 reviews with 5 stars

dennisp164
3/13/19

We have been with IVECloud for about a month. Server works as expected, fast, no downtime yet, their support responds promptly. 5 out of 5 stars service no doubt at all!

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Dennis P. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
kimr281
2/27/19

From my first contact, to my relentless bombardment of questions they have been polite, efficient and supportive.

They have welcomed me and made me feel like part of the family.

They earn all the brownie points in my books. I highly recommend them.

I am excited on expanding and growing within the IVEcloud family.

Great work guys - keep it up !!!!

Tip for consumers: Excellent service. Read the documents... :)

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Kim R. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
stephane11
2/18/19

These guys are truly great!

I ordered a number of services from these guys, all the services where instantly activated as advertised.

However, their phone lines are constantly busy or you have to wait long before speaking to a consultant, but they always have someone to answer their Live Chat which is great as it save me airtime in holding to speak to a consultant.

Overall, their services are as advertised. Their servers are great quality with awsum performance!!

Glad to be part of them!

Tip for consumers: You won't regret joining these guys! They really know what they are doing.

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Stephan E. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
ahmeds105
1/24/19

I am so proud to be part of IVEcloud customers
i am satisfied with the front line support team
i do recommend the company to you

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Ahmed s. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
surethaw
1/15/19

I signed up to one of IVE Cloud plans and would like to thank Eugene Viljoen at the customer services division. Besides his efficiency and patients during the whole process, he took the time to offer suggestions around my inquiries with a friendly and helpful attitude. Thank you so much for successfully setting up the emails. What a stress-free experience. Truly outstanding customer service!! I most definitely recommend IVE Cloud for new customers. I know other customer services can learn from you.

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Suretha W. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
annab480
1/3/19

'N Kliënt van my het IVE Cloud aanbeveel.

Ek het my besigheid webwerf en e-posse na hulle verskuif nadat ek met Afrihost geïrriteerd en gefrustreerd was.

Die personeel was uiters behulpsaam om my te help al ons data oor te verskuif na hul cloud servers.

Die pryse is uiters bekostigbaar vir wat hul dienste bevat. Ek is een baie gelukkige kliënt nou dat ek na 'n maatskappy verskuif het wat vir hul kliënte omgee.

Hou aan met die goeie werk.

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Anna B. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
lucyd64
12/13/18

I ordered 3 windows vps servers from IVE Cloud and as they promised, my servers where setup instantly (Under a minute).

An email was sent to my registered email address with all information to access my server.

Truly good value for money.

+Recommend

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Lucy D. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
pieterb12
12/4/18

Ever sins i moved my reseller hosting from a different hosting provider. IVECloud's Staff was very helpful in helping me move everything over and i would recommend them in all there different services they have from there reliable VPS Servers / Web Hosting.

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Pieter B. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.
donolds
12/4/18

Moved my entire reseller hosting business to IVECLoud in a few minutes, the staff is enxtreamly freindly and helpful.

By the way, they give you a free WHMCS license if you sugnup for their reseller hosting platforms!

Will write another review as time goes on! Hope for the best.

Response from Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Donold S. Thank you for the review, we always encourage our customers to help us improve our imperfections.

Donold S. Thank you for the commend, we are extremely glad to have you part of the family :)

By Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative

Hi Adam V. Thank you for your question, here at IVECloud we offer around the clock 24/7 technical assistance. We have three methods in which our customers can get a hold of our technical support department. 1st - Telephonic support, our telephone lines are open from 8:00 - 17:00 GMT +2 2nd - Live Chat Support, If you need support but don't want to hold for a consultant, then our live chat is the ideal choice for you. We offer 24 hours live chat technical support to assist with any inquiry. 3rd - Email Ticket support, this open is the more detailed method where our customers can submit screenshot errors related to their service for prompted technical support. As you can see, we have made provision to ensure we always have someone around to solve those frustrating problems around the clock.

By Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative

Donold S. Thank you for your kind word :) It was a huge pleasure assisting you move all you clients swiftly. Let us know if you need any more assistance!

By Donovan V., IVECloud Hosting Provider Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IVECloud Hosting Provider staff and other customers.

1 Photo for IVECloud Hosting Provider