This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Irvine-equestrian.co.uk

Irvine-equestrian.co.uk

Irvine-equestrian.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Irvine-equestrian.co.uk also ranks 23rd among Horseback Riding sites.

How would you rate Irvine-equestrian.co.uk?

“Do Not Use !!!!”

helen g.
1/27/10

Do Not Use !!!! Ordered and paid for a bridle which never arrived. Unable to email as getting bouncebacks saying their mailbox full (full of complaints no doubt!) Got through on the mobile number saying she would find out and ring me back - which never happened. When i next rang she said goods had been dispatched and she would chase it up and get back to me - which didnt happen. Now just getting voicemail going to take this up with paypal as they seem a bunch of rip off merchants! Do not use!!!

heleng
January 27th, 2010
rmmm
March 24th, 2010
Do not buy from this site!!!!!!! Ordered and paid for a bridle, never received goods, tried emailing but all emails returned saying their mailbox is full, tried phoning and texting but no answer. Finally put in a dispute with paypal and got my money back!!!!!!!!
lindam3
October 21st, 2009
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!! Ordered and payed for goods but still have not received them. They reject your calls and never respond to messages left. I have now raised a dispute with paypal who will hopefully get me my money back from this so called company.
sharonm2
August 26th, 2009
DO NOT USE THEIR WEBSITE. Never received my goods after paying for them. They won't answer the phone to you or reply to any emails. THEY ARE A SCAM! If anyone has an address from them, please send it to me. Would love to punch them in the face for the money they've ripped me off for.
Im in the process of reporting them to trading standards to see if they can track them down.
marisar1
April 6th, 2010
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!! SCAMMERS ordered a rug from them in January not received. does not answer emails and phone not working, opened a dispute with paypal and they can do nothing (so much for secure payments) will be contacting trading standards or going to the so called shop myself.
wendyc2
March 11th, 2010
i ordered and payed for goods which i have never received.i have put in a dispute with paypal and hopefully will get my money back.tried phoning and e-mailing but never get an answer,disgusted, would never recommend this site.do not use.
ponym
May 22nd, 2009
Ordered and paid for my goods and a month later later still haven't received them and seller won't answer the phone or reply to emails! Don't use this site!!!!!
darraghm
June 25th, 2009
ordered and payed for items. not recieved. no response to emails, phone number doesnt exist. have reported them to comsumer affairs. if any one has any info on how to actually get in contact wit then contact me please.
otherwise steer well clear of this sight.
user90
October 17th, 2008
Never received my goods - Im so angry with this website, after ordering two items, I never received my goods, and now in dispute regarding a refund! I sent numerous emails regarding this and yet had no response and she would not take any of my calls im so disgusted!

Tracy
christinep
December 14th, 2009
I am absolutly disgusted with this website,how are they being allowed to get away with this. They have taken my money and as far as I am aware there is nothing I can do about it.If anyone has any Ideas I would be very grateful to hear them.

Questions? Get answers from the Irvine-equestrian.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Irvine-equestrian.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about Irvine-equestrian.co.uk?