This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

iRateiSlate.co.uk

iRateiSlate.co.uk

irateislate.co.uk

iRateiSlate.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iRateiSlate.co.uk also ranks 65th among Local Reviews sites.

How would you rate iRateiSlate.co.uk?

“WTF is wrong with the idiot that posted this”

Who a.
7/14/13

WTF is wrong with the idiot that posted this. How can a free site that helps people be an effin scam. I just tuk a luk at the site now and I applaud the person that came up with this concept. Well done, it's what we need. Clearly the poster has to be a company or a rep of a company that has reviews on the site.

“I think this is a very dodgy site, I have had problems...”

Alan B.
3/14/14

I think this is a very dodgy site, I have had problems with Albany Assist and have lots of positive reviews for them on Irate I slate but no other companies on there have compliments. I also read that Irate Islate makes its money by charging companies to "improve" their reviews

scribeinkorporateds
August 24th, 2013
Informative and up to date information which means I don't have to look for it
alanb49
March 14th, 2014
whoa
July 14th, 2013

williamw25
March 31st, 2013
Terrible site - the positives are all mixed up with the negatives. So hard to navigate it's untrue, especially in this day and age when things have been made that much easier! It seems to be just another 'gripe' and 'like' site and it's really boring and the guys that run it - one word describes them - RUDE.
juliew19
December 12th, 2013
Very poor site, all based around trying to get companies to pay IrateIslate to get good reviews. I think some reviews are made up by the site also.
fionah6
July 15th, 2013
iratei1
irate i. – iRateiSlate.co.uk Rep
Hi There Fiona we would like to advise you that we Do Not Deal Directly with users and are struggling to understand where the interaction between you and ourselves have occurred that would have resulted in the Rudeness or Being Hard to deal with.

Our 'Interactive Online' platform has been designed so much so that we do not interact with our users. It is the Only Transparent Online Platform that Helps consumers share their experiences and interact with Companies on a public domain and to top it all off - it's FREE.

Unlike other Free platforms we Do Not and Will Not sell our Users Data. We have created this to improve customer service levels and we live strongly behind our Ethos. We would appreciate it if you could supply us with more information detailing your Experiences above.

We would also like to bring to your attention that although we administrate iRateiSlate, we are happy for users to share their experiences about us, on our platform so that we can improve our users experience.

We are eagerly awaiting your Response.
P.S. Please accept our apologies for Highlighting some of the words as it seems that there is some confusion about how we operate and merely wanted to highlight the fact that this is an online platform (similar in nature to Social Networks where the interaction is online).

We would just like to bring forth this Visual Information.

Questions? Get answers from the iRateiSlate.co.uk staff and other customers.

iratei1
irate i.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iRateiSlate.co.uk?

Have a question about iRateiSlate.co.uk?