iRateiSlate.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44-1865-922292
accounts@irateislate.co.uk

alanb49
3/14/14

I think this is a very dodgy site, I have had problems with Albany Assist and have lots of positive reviews for them on Irate I slate but no other companies on there have compliments. I also read that Irate Islate makes its money by charging companies to "improve" their reviews

juliew19
12/12/13

Very poor site, all based around trying to get companies to pay IrateIslate to get good reviews. I think some reviews are made up by the site also.

scribeinkorporateds
8/24/13

Informative and up to date information which means I don't have to look for it

fionah6
7/15/13

Very rude and hard to deal with

Response from irate i., iRateiSlate.co.uk Representative
Hi There Fiona we would like to advise you that we Do Not Deal Directly with users and are struggling to understand where the interaction between you and ourselves have occurred that would have resulted in the Rudeness or Being Hard to deal with.

Our 'Interactive Online' platform has been designed so much so that we do not interact with our users. It is the Only Transparent Online Platform that Helps consumers share their experiences and interact with Companies on a public domain and to top it all off - it's FREE.

Unlike other Free platforms we Do Not and Will Not sell our Users Data. We have created this to improve customer service levels and we live strongly behind our Ethos. We would appreciate it if you could supply us with more information detailing your Experiences above.

We would also like to bring to your attention that although we administrate iRateiSlate, we are happy for users to share their experiences about us, on our platform so that we can improve our users experience.

We are eagerly awaiting your Response.
P.S. Please accept our apologies for Highlighting some of the words as it seems that there is some confusion about how we operate and merely wanted to highlight the fact that this is an online platform (similar in nature to Social Networks where the interaction is online).

We would just like to bring forth this Visual Information.
whoa
7/14/13

WTF is wrong with the idiot that posted this. How can a free site that helps people be an effin scam. I just tuk a luk at the site now and I applaud the person that came up with this concept.

Well done, it's what we need. Clearly the poster has to be a company or a rep of a company that has reviews on the site.

williamw25
3/31/13

Terrible site - the positives are all mixed up with the negatives. So hard to navigate it's untrue, especially in this day and age when things have been made that much easier! It seems to be just another 'gripe' and 'like' site and it's really boring and the guys that run it - one word describes them - RUDE.

Questions? Get answers from the iRateiSlate.co.uk staff and other customers.

iRateiSlate.co.uk?