Review of IphoneWorldwide

1 review with 2 stars

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
10/16/09

I only had a fairly short time to look at this, but there aren't the the number of complaints that you would expect if the site were a known ripoff. The site and the owner aren't entirely complaint-free, but I don't think this is a deliberate attempt to scam everyone.

The owner is an Australian who seems to have a solid reputation within the unlocking community; that suggests people are generally happy to deal with him. Other than that I can tell you that freely published information suggests that the site is run out of a Chinese restaurant in Spain; I couldn't comment on the validity of that.

If you want to find out more personal information about this person, it's pretty simple, but in this case there doesn't seem to be any need for me to post it here.

My rating is based on my not being able to tell whether this is a cool site or not, and not having any reason to hate it either. I would like to use a different term than "Meh" but none are available (yet).

They are bare faced liars, how can they be allowed to still trade after the quite clear lies they tell to get our money. I tried to get fraud squad to help and still-have heard nothing back from July 2010...

By Kenneth c.
Questions? Get answers from the IphoneWorldwide staff and other customers.

IphoneWorldwide?