iPhonePro.co.uk

iPhonePro.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhonePro.co.uk also ranks 119th among Mobile Accessories sites. The most common issues with iPhonePro.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate iPhonePro.co.uk?

“Item Not received”

Brendan E.
11/10/17

Ordered an iphone case charger and never received the item. Mistakenly thought I hadn't completed the order as I never received any updates so ordered again and the second one arrived. Then realised they had take monies for both.They claim it has been delivered I say it hasn't, second package just posted so no signature required and received ok, why would I want 2? To top the additional charger lead doesn't work!!!!

brendane2
November 10th, 2017
mikeg218
December 30th, 2016
Ordered an item and received the wrong product. Was asked to send it back before the correct item was despatched. I pointed out several times that the return was costing me an extra £5 in order to rectify THEIR mistake but this was completely ignored. I find this attitude unacceptable. The correct item also took quite a while to arrive - so much so that I began to wonder if this was a scam operation. All in all a lot of stress and an extra fiver in costs. Would advise shoppers steer clear of these guys.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhonePro.co.uk staff and other customers.

Proud seller to over 1000 customers, iPhonePro.co.uk is your one stop shop for accessories and all things iPhone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhonePro.co.uk?

Have a question about iPhonePro.co.uk?