Review of iPhonePro.co.uk

iPhonePro.co.uk reviews

admin@iphonepro.co.uk

brendane2
11/10/17

Ordered an iphone case charger and never received the item. Mistakenly thought I hadn't completed the order as I never received any updates so ordered again and the second one arrived. Then realised they had take monies for both.They claim it has been delivered I say it hasn't, second package just posted so no signature required and received ok, why would I want 2? To top the additional charger lead doesn't work!!!!

mikeg218
12/30/16

Ordered an item and received the wrong product. Was asked to send it back before the correct item was despatched. I pointed out several times that the return was costing me an extra £5 in order to rectify THEIR mistake but this was completely ignored. I find this attitude unacceptable. The correct item also took quite a while to arrive - so much so that I began to wonder if this was a scam operation. All in all a lot of stress and an extra fiver in costs. Would advise shoppers steer clear of these guys.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhonePro.co.uk staff and other customers.

iPhonePro.co.uk?