This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Iphone4unlock.co.uk

Iphone4unlock.co.uk

Iphone4unlock.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Iphone4unlock.co.uk also ranks 23rd among Iphone sites.

How would you rate Iphone4unlock.co.uk?

“Have to disagree with the previous rating”

Susan B.
2/22/11

Have to disagree with the previous rating. I found my experience with them very rewarding. I wanted to unlock my iPhone 4 running 4.0.1 software and was able to do so. They don't claim to sell their own software like many other websites and clearly state what software versions they can unlock. My friend has the latest version of software 4.2.1 on her phone and contacted iphone4unlock.co.uk to see if they could unlock it. Within minutes they responded and told her no unlock was available for that software and any website claiming to be able to do it was simply lying. Foolishly she took the plunge with another website and is now fighting to get her money back, £39.99. My review of iphone4unlock.co.uk is positive and if you have any queries i suggest you simply contact them first and they will give you an honest answer. ***** 5 Stars

“This site is a scam site that took my money in exchange...”

Tabitha R.
8/17/10

This site is a scam site that took my money in exchange for a software they never delivered. They have you believe they will provide you with an unlocking software for your iphone. but they take your money via paypal and don't reply to emails or send you the software. the name of the paypal receiver of your cash is supposedly David Rose (usps3account@gmail.com). They claim to give you a full refund if you are dissatisfied. which is a joke. I'm thoroughly disappointed.

susanb9
February 22nd, 2011
Have to disagree with the previous rating.
***** 5 Stars
tabithar
August 17th, 2010
This site is a scam site that took my money in exchange for a software they never delivered. They have you believe they will provide you with an unlocking software for your iphone. but they take your money via paypal and don't reply to emails or send you the software. the name of the paypal receiver of your cash is supposedly David Rose (*******@gmail.com).

They claim to give you a full refund if you are dissatisfied. which is a joke.
I'm thoroughly disappointed.

Questions? Get answers from the Iphone4unlock.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iphone4unlock.co.uk?

Have a question about Iphone4unlock.co.uk?