Review of Ipaint.us

dschnurr@gmail.com

richards1303
Richard S.
4/21/19

Always been good to do business with since 2015.. very good support and communications and fast shipping.. Good products..

paulm1117
Paul M.
4/21/19

This paint is amazing. It went on thicker than expected, however, I am really pleased with the outcome so far. I have taken pix of the pool throughout my ordeal, and friends say its like looking at a NEW POOL.
Lots of my labor, but well worth it, and saved me lots of $$$$.
Thanks you guys !

evelynm95
Evelyn M.
4/11/19

Technical assistance during phone call was excellent! While doing my research in restoring my 1990 Magna Offshore, several other companies guided me incorrectly. They kept me from making mistakes! Thanks, ipaint!

loreenk3
loreen k.
4/10/19

We also needed interlux promocon underwater primer, black and interlux trilux underwater primer. Did not find on your website.

lauras644
laura s.
4/9/19

I had to process the order twice, as the system failed the first time.
Just want to make sure that only my second order is processed and charged (4 gallons Aqua kote royal Blue)

mikez33
Mike Z.
4/8/19

Used this paint for first time last year for two boats I keep in the Chesapeake Bay and its been the best paint I have ever used!

dorenej
Dorene J.
4/6/19

I would rate you 5 stars for having more selection and I was able to find what I was looking for. Website was difficult when choosing multiple quantities of the same product .. unable to change quantity in shopping cart. had to remove and reselect.

carolh397
Carol H.
4/5/19

The order service was great and I have received my order but to date have not gotten ready to apply the paint to our pool.

pamelak117
Pamela K.
3/31/19

When I first clicked on this it said 15% off then on check out i needed a code they did not give me a code to apply it.

paulm1109
Paul M.
3/31/19

Ordering is quick, and delivery is prompt and on schedule. Hopefully, I will not need a fourth gallon. Thanks.

royh104
Roy H.
3/30/19

I have bought boat paint from you four times in the last several months and each time it has been quick and painless. Your customer service guy, Steve Skakum, actually returned my call, emailed me a color chart and took my order over the phone a couple weeks ago.

anonymousm415
anonymous M.
3/30/19

Have ordered from for several years. Good price and free shipping with larger order. Keep up the good work!

davido199
David O.
3/23/19

Great Products I am a returning customer and 100% pleased with products and company. great Tech service

derekf39
Derek F.
11/25/18

Nice 15% discount and free shipping. Only issue I had was with the packaging and the shipping company. The cans looked like they were thrown numerous times. Dented and one can leaking from damage

bryane35
Bryan E.
10/23/18

Good product. Pleasant folks. I would have given 5 stars, but the shipping process took longer than I thought it should have. Very pleased over all, though.

larryc318
Larry C.
9/29/18

Online shopping was quick and easy. I received the paint in just a few days. I was very pleased with the overall experience, not to mention the high quality of the paint itself.

I particularly like the literature on the web site that explains how a novice like me should use the paint to get the finish I desire. Yes, it really works.

richardb813
Richard B.
8/10/18

Website is easy to navigate. Good products. Have used Blue Water on last two bottom jobs with great sucess

sylviev2
8/8/18

Good products, good information on web page. I've used iPaint on other parts of this project and I love the products.

tomt223
Tom T.
7/30/18

Took too long to receive the shipment. I think someone lost the order. It was shipped after I contacted ipaint via email. Ordered on July 16th. Finally got it on July 28th..

kennethd116
Kenneth D.
7/27/18

Mobile app is not fully optimized (coupon time out required reloading) and Apple pay is given as choice, but is not accepted. I MUCH prefer to use Apple Pay rather than transmitting my card info or using PayPal.

sallym155
SALLY M.
7/26/18

I'm not happy, been getting Material from you for over 10 Years and the material isn't same good as it used to be. The formula been changed. I'm most like'll going to look for a different company to buy from. The sad part is I was never told the material changed and paid almost $400.00 for the material.

cindief
Cindie F.
7/23/18

The product came packaged well, it took a little longer than anticipated but with free shipping it was worth the wait. We haven't used the product yet due to rain forecast but looking forward to a fresh new pool!

artr26
Art R.
7/22/18

Product descriptions and FAQ answered my questions
The material covers, flows and goes on well. how ever careful to not apply it too thick so as to avoid sags on smooth vertical services.

andrewa162
Andrew A.
7/18/18

Quick and easy to order. Great price. Received product quickly. Product was packaged well. Have not used product yet.

louisd68
Louis D.
7/18/18

I'm a repeat customer. The boat paint I bought from you is doing great. I gave you 5 stars on Amazon the last time. Very reliable products. After my second order, I am even more impressed. 2 coats of paint went on smoothly and the result looks glorious. Great products!

Questions? Get answers from the Ipaint.us staff and other customers.

Ipaint.us?