Review of InternetWines

Tel: 877-624-1982
info@internetwines.com

renees139
3/12/19

The newer year is $3-4 cheaper all over the Internet, would not make it right.
They did refund shipping.
Online "in stock" is SKETCH so beware.

DISAPPOINTED.

Tip for consumers: Beware of stock scam

kelleyb38
2/4/19

march142
1/1/17

I decided to take a chance on this company despite the below average reviews. Almost every bad review was about either the customer support over the phone, or stock issues (ie: orders cancelled and products not shipping). I figured I'd go ahead and place an order, and if some or all of the bottles got cancelled no harm done.

That said, my experience with this company was fantastic! Enough to make me come leave this review to let people know you really can receive products at good prices from this company. I ordered six bottles of liquor on Saturday, Dec. 24th, so obviously nobody was around to see the order until at least Monday the 26th. On Wednesday the 28th I received two emails, one confirming shipment of the full order, and both containing a Fedex tracking number. Much to my surprise, around 10:30am on Friday the 30th, Fedex pulled up with two packages for me to sign for, and it was the liquor delivery. I was not expecting anywhere near that speed for ground delivery, particularly right in the middle of the holidays, so I was very impressed.

As far as packaging, five bottles were shipped in one box, with the final bottle in its own box. The first box had large foam blocks with bottle-shaped cutouts that held three bottles between them. The remaining three bottles that werent the right shape for foam cutouts were wraped in tons of bubble wrap, and both boxes were stuffed with packing peanuts. Very well protected and everything arrived in great condition. I was also surprised because one of my bottles was a Johnnie Walker scotch, and the cardboard box it comes in was folded flat and tucked inside with the bottles. I had assumed I wouldn't receive that little box :)

Regarding pricing, my two best "deals" were a bottle of scotch for $35 compared to $55 locally, and a bottle of bourbon for $27 compared to $48 locally. My other four bottles were only $6-$10 cheaper than the local liquor store, but shipping is more cost effective with more bottles, so I added them in. Insured shipping to Florida was $29 for all six, or ~$5/bottle averaged out. Sales tax on the same six bottles purchased locally would have been ~$16.50, so I figure all things considered I saved ~$55 across the six bottles by having them shipped in.

That's about all there is to say. Good prices, very fast processing and shipping, and I received everything I ordered. I did not have to deal with customer service so no comments there, and I'll definitely be ordering again!

Tip for consumers: Based on reading many other negative reviews, my advice is: Order well in advance of when you need the items. Order 4-6 different items, to spread shipping costs and to increase the odds of receiving most of your order. Assume a bottle or two will be out of stock and removed from your order. Be happy about the great deal you got on whatever bottles do get shipped. In my case, I received everything I ordered in only 4 business days!

paulet33
1/5/15

be careful when ordering from this site.Customer service is non-existant. Not only did I received the wrong item, they do not address the problem, and ignore you. I have tried e-mailing them and got nowhere, called them and got nowhere. I was sent the wrong item and overcharge for the item

Super easy but they can't tell one bottle from another and have no idea what they're selling!

By Kelley B.

Scam. This company has NO idea what they are selling at ALL! Their listings are incorrect because they can't tell one bottle from another! I even called to confirm what I was buying and it was wrong! NEVER again will I buy from this company again!

By Kelley B.
Questions? Get answers from the InternetWines staff and other customers.

1 Photo for InternetWines