Review of Instapaper

Tel: +1.4165385457
support@help.instapaper.com

bobx2
12/1/13

I have been a big evernote user since the beginning and when instapaper came out I also was the first to try this as I much prefer reading articles on my tablet than the computer screen. The problem is that it is very challenging to back to the original article once you have saved it. This is different and more seamless in evernote. The other big reason I have stopped using instapaper is that evernote is everywhere and much more supported for clipping articles. I would say try instapaper if evernote seems too robust and complicated. Instapaper is a simplier experience if more watered down.

ronk
9/28/11

Here's what site says: "A simple tool to save web pages for reading later. How it works - Instapaper gives you a Read Later bookmark. When you find something you want to read, but you don't have time, click Read Later. Come back when you have time, or read your articles on the go. Create a free account to get started.

Really handy to keep track of all the wonderful sites spotted while working, otherwise lost, InstaPaper creates library for you.
Ron

saraw2
3/1/11

I couldn't survive without Instapaper. Throughout the work day I come across a million things I'd like to read - both work and fun - but rarely have time to stop to read them. So, I simply use the Instapaper bookmarklet to "Read Later" and then read the articles simply and clearly from my iPhone during my commute.

tn1
1,587 helpful votes
12/11/10

During the week I have little time to stop and read articles of interest, either ones that I run across or those in my Google Reader. Instapaper solves the problem by letting me click on my little ¨Read Later¨ toolbar bookmark when I´m on a website or article that I want to read later. It saves it all on my account and allows me to read it on the weekends, when I have more free time. Think of it as a temporary bookmark. The best part is that I can download all of the saved articles into Kindle form and get it sent to my Kindle.

Questions? Get answers from the Instapaper staff and other customers.

Instapaper?