Insta Followers

Insta Followers has a consumer rating of 1.62 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Insta Followers ranks 129th among Social Media Tools sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 8.3%
How would you rate Insta Followers?

“Plz give me some 1000 followers”

Shyam R.
8/16/21

Please give me some 10000 followers plz plz plz plz I am small user on Instagram plz give me some 10000 followers

“Fake followers that will disappear completely after a month”

Tobias P.
4/16/21

I was well aware of them selling fake followers, I didn't really care about that part. The reason why I'm really disappointed in their service is the fact that even those fake followers will disappear within a month. I bought 100 followers a month ago and 5 of them are left as of now. I don't know if the Twitter support picked up on it and deleted all of those profiles or if they just automatically unfollow you after some time.

tobiasp18
April 16th, 2021

antont29
May 31st, 2021

I placed an order for some followers on FB. I got a confirmation email and a tracking link to check status. Soon the status showed the followers have been delivered but there wasn't a single one. Tried at least 10 times to contact InstaFollowers, they either did not respond or made me wait longer and longer. They are based in China and I've been answered from a Turkish email. Had to fill in chargebacks with my credit card company to get my money back. Make sure you stay a mile away from these scammers!

markg1707
October 26th, 2020

Do not trust this company. All five star ratings are written by people who usually don't speak English. The company refused to give me a refund and said their website does not promise actual people. They have fake accounts with no humans attached in any way.

shyamr11
August 16th, 2021

ceylans
March 10th, 2021

This Turkish based website sell fake likes on IG and also doing negative SEO on many competitors website using (adult content name to definitive competitive website). I've risen a red flag to google about there practices with proof to back up my claim, am also based in Turkey.

Do NOT buy from them. STAY AWAY!

is44
July 10th, 2021

Avoid theyre scammers and will charge your card more! They dont delivery likes or views and if they do, they drop them back.

Avoid!

Likes views

kaana4
March 21st, 2019

You can buy Instagram followers on our website Instafollowers 2019. The followers are Real, Active and Cheap. Let's click now to buy instagram followers!

rosel369
July 7th, 2021

Please do not use Instafollowers.co they will steal the information you used to pay and charge many transactions in the UAE under FUJAIRAH UAE STORM FZE. Beware and stay away! This happened to me twice and now I know where the fraud came from.

cindyr534
September 6th, 2021

I bought 10,000 likes, they only provided with 2,700 then stopped. Then they tried to make believed they sent over 6,500 like my post clearly showed that it was not the case. Then the non stop back and forth with their customer support was a nightmare and such a waist of time. I had to contact my bank to do a chargeback and get a refund.

Tip for consumers:
STAY AWAY FROM THIS NIGHTMARISH COMPANY!

Facebook likes

stevem1830
February 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

THIS IS 100% A SCAM.

Look at all their reviews online, they are written by their own employees on their own website. LOL

FB followers

abimw2
October 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I won't be returning to this site for any services. They ripped me off, said they don't give refunds and its been over THREE WEEKS since my order purchased, i have contacted them ONCE A WEEK every since. They said they will notify tech support, they say its a tech support issue, they said seen a screenshot becuz it has been done. I CHECK EVERY SINGLE DAY SINCE PURCHASE AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE SINCE PURCHASE not one single note-tumblr. You have all been warned. BUYER BEWARE. I do not recommend this site for tumblr services AT ALL. Very disappointing. I will purchase elsewhere.

NO REFUNDS TWO TO THREE DAY WAIT and Tumblr doesn't even get fulfilled

Products used:
Tumblr with a two to three day start to begin with!

anthonyb1002
December 12th, 2020

Warning! Do not use this service! I purchased the comments from "Real Active Accounts Package" the accounts were fake accounts from Russia and the Ukraine, none of them were active and the, following exceeded the followers exponentially on each one and left the most generic computerized messages. I asked them politely to address the issue and was told that the IT department was going to make sure that the comments look more genuine. The comments became even worse, with one of the comments saying "What the hell is this" on my picture. I once again talked to them about it, however this time requested a refund. I was told I was not getting a refund and I should just delete the comments that I don't like. I deleted all of the comments actually because it was such poor quality. I spoke to them again and the associate said I'm not getting a refund, I said I'm going to inform the media of this and he said "Do whatever you want" and kicked and banned me from the chat. I spoke to them again from a different device and explained the story, I was told that the "What the hell is this" comment was a mistake as the comments are computerized and could be fixed. I of course brought up the issue about having paid for comments from real active users and every single time they lie and say that they are real active users despite the fact that I have proof of their own representative admitting that the comments are computerized. This is a scam, I have twice request a manager and was told both times a manager would be replying to me within 24 hour and then a few hours. I still have not heard from the manager, do not buy from this service, it is a huge scam.

jond379
February 14th, 2021

All interaction is fake and these people are unprofessional and straight up liars. Some serivces do work (by bots) and some don't..

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Insta Followers staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insta Followers?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.6
Have a question about Insta Followers?