Insta Followers

Insta Followers has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Insta Followers ranks 68th among Social Media Tools sites.

How would you rate Insta Followers?

“Buy instafollowers”

kaan a.
3/21/19

You can buy Instagram followers on our website Instafollowers 2019. The followers are Real, Active and Cheap. Let's click now to buy instagram followers!

“95% fake”

Mark G.
10/26/20

Do not trust this company. All five star ratings are written by people who usually don't speak English. The company refused to give me a refund and said their website does not promise actual people. They have fake accounts with no humans attached in any way.

markg1707
October 26th, 2020

stevem1830
February 19th, 2021
Verified purchase

THIS IS 100% A SCAM.

Look at all their reviews online, they are written by their own employees on their own website. LOL

Products used:
FB followers

anthonyb1002
December 12th, 2020

Warning! Do not use this service! I purchased the comments from "Real Active Accounts Package" the accounts were fake accounts from Russia and the Ukraine, none of them were active and the, following exceeded the followers exponentially on each one and left the most generic computerized messages. I asked them politely to address the issue and was told that the IT department was going to make sure that the comments look more genuine. The comments became even worse, with one of the comments saying "What the hell is this" on my picture. I once again talked to them about it, however this time requested a refund. I was told I was not getting a refund and I should just delete the comments that I don't like. I deleted all of the comments actually because it was such poor quality. I spoke to them again and the associate said I'm not getting a refund, I said I'm going to inform the media of this and he said "Do whatever you want" and kicked and banned me from the chat. I spoke to them again from a different device and explained the story, I was told that the "What the hell is this" comment was a mistake as the comments are computerized and could be fixed. I of course brought up the issue about having paid for comments from real active users and every single time they lie and say that they are real active users despite the fact that I have proof of their own representative admitting that the comments are computerized. This is a scam, I have twice request a manager and was told both times a manager would be replying to me within 24 hour and then a few hours. I still have not heard from the manager, do not buy from this service, it is a huge scam.

jond379
February 14th, 2021

All interaction is fake and these people are unprofessional and straight up liars. Some serivces do work (by bots) and some don't..

kaana4
March 21st, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Insta Followers staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insta Followers?

Have a question about Insta Followers?