Insta Followers

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.2 / 5

Insta Followers has a consumer rating of 1.94 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Insta Followers ranks 137th among Social Media Tools sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 hours

How would you rate Insta Followers?

“Much Better Than Expected”

Ali G.
3/26/22

I was quite hesitant at first but then I just decided to give it a try with a small purchase. Everything went fine then I bought more and more. Sometimes my order won't go through but their customer service is always online and helpful. I love seeing the shocked faces of my friends when they see my Youtube channel.

“Fake followers that will disappear completely after a month”

Tobias P.
4/16/21

I was well aware of them selling fake followers, I didn't really care about that part. The reason why I'm really disappointed in their service is the fact that even those fake followers will disappear within a month. I bought 100 followers a month ago and 5 of them are left as of now. I don't know if the Twitter support picked up on it and deleted all of those profiles or if they just automatically unfollow you after some time.

tobiasp18
April 16th, 2021

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Firstly we have 2 options for the followers, you can get real ones or non real ones. It sounds like you ordered non real ones. We are aware of the issue you had with the followers we sent. If you check our website, you can clearly see that we offer you 6 months of refill warranty for the non active followers which means whenever you see any decrease, you can just contact to our customer support and demand refill without any cost. For next time I kindly recommend you to contact our live support to find solution for any of your problems. We would like to offer you our refill service for one more time to supply the customer satisfaction. Please send us your order ID. Have a nice day.

antont29
May 31st, 2021

I placed an order for some followers on FB. I got a confirmation email and a tracking link to check status. Soon the status showed the followers have been delivered but there wasn't a single one. Tried at least 10 times to contact InstaFollowers, they either did not respond or made me wait longer and longer. They are based in China and I've been answered from a Turkish email. Had to fill in chargebacks with my credit card company to get my money back. Make sure you stay a mile away from these scammers!

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Anton, apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. From time to time social media platforms are making some updates so orders are delayed or stuck related directly to that reason, we follow-up with every orders periodically to get them proceed though it can be fixed instantly once the customer let us know there is a delay. Next time you can either contact us from live support or WhatsApp to get an instant help about your issue and we will definitely satisfy your inconvenience.

markg1707
October 26th, 2020

Do not trust this company. All five star ratings are written by people who usually don't speak English. The company refused to give me a refund and said their website does not promise actual people. They have fake accounts with no humans attached in any way.

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello, normally firstly i need to get your order ID in order to understand the problem but it seems like your problem is about getting non real followers - or which service you demanded. Firstly I would like to remind you that, we have active and non active sections for almost all of the services. Non active sections are around %10-15 cheaper than the real ones. If you had ordered the real followers -or which service you demanded, after you claim to our customer support that, the accounts you received are not real we would refund the amount of the order to you. It seems like you bought the cheaper (which is non real) one. Unfortunately we can't help about this problem but for only once if you send us your order ID, we will check your issue and try to supply customer satisfaction. Have a nice day.

alig138
March 26th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
remember that they have a proper customer service unlike other similar sites

Youtube likes

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Ali, We sincerely thank you for your kind words about our services. Our customer support team will always be there for you customers to handle any kind of problem or answer any question with your order.

shyamr11
August 16th, 2021

Please give me some 10000 followers plz plz plz plz I am small user on Instagram plz give me some 10000 followers

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Unfortunately we can't provide you that but if you want you can try one of our free services on https://www.instafollowers.co

ceylans
March 10th, 2021

This Turkish based website sell fake likes on IG and also doing negative SEO on many competitors website using (adult content name to definitive competitive website). I've risen a red flag to google about there practices with proof to back up my claim, am also based in Turkey.

Do NOT buy from them. STAY AWAY!

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Ceylan, we apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. Kindly let us know what issue you had with your order(s) and we can definitely make it up to you.

marijaz3
March 7th, 2022
Verified purchase

I purchased 220 real comments which was said to arrive AT MOST in three days. I waited the three day period and then contacted them for a refund because of the time frame and I needed the comments asap. They then assured that they would send an email to the "appropriate department" and that I should receive an email within 24 hours. It has been five days since then. I tried contacting customer service AGAIN and they were very rude, didn't help at all, told me they would forward the request for a refund AGAIN and then abruptly ended the chat while I was in the middle of typing! The overall customer service and delivery of product is terrible. If I could give zero stars I would. Do not buy why from this website.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use the site it's a scam

Instagram comments

* Insta Followers attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Marija, we sincerely apologize for the experience you've had with our services, From time to time social media platforms are making some updates so orders are delayed or stuck related directly to that reason. If you could tell us your order ID, we will definitely resolve this inconvenience you've had with either refund or completing the order.

is44
July 10th, 2021

Avoid theyre scammers and will charge your card more! They dont delivery likes or views and if they do, they drop them back.

Avoid!

Likes views

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello I S, you might be paying from another currency hence you are charged an exchange fee. For your issue with the order, we have 6 months guarantee for many of our products in case of any drop. Next time please let us know about your issue and we will definitely refill the losing amounts.

rosel369
July 7th, 2021

Please do not use Instafollowers.co they will steal the information you used to pay and charge many transactions in the UAE under FUJAIRAH UAE STORM FZE. Beware and stay away! This happened to me twice and now I know where the fraud came from.

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Rose, we have no relation to two payments above. It is not possible for us to collect payment information since we use trusted payment providers such as PayPal, PayTR, Checkout, Cardinity. I suggest you should contact your bank and get a more thorough look on this. Have a nice day.

daryla45
February 17th, 2022

Tiktok tiktok tiktok tiktok plss give me a follow up with the table and chairs and tables and chairs and tables

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Daryl, we are grateful for your interest on our services. Here you can find links below to test our TikTok services for free. If you have any questions or concerns about our services, you can contact us via our 7/24 online chat support on our website.

cindyr534
September 6th, 2021

I bought 10,000 likes, they only provided with 2,700 then stopped. Then they tried to make believed they sent over 6,500 like my post clearly showed that it was not the case. Then the non stop back and forth with their customer support was a nightmare and such a waist of time. I had to contact my bank to do a chargeback and get a refund.

Tip for consumers:
STAY AWAY FROM THIS NIGHTMARISH COMPANY!

Facebook likes

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Cindy, we sincerely apologize for the experience you've had with our services and you had to do a chargeback. Next time please let us know your order number or the e-mail address you made the order with and we believe we can definitely resolve any issue you can experience.

stevem1830
February 19th, 2021

THIS IS 100% A SCAM.

Look at all their reviews online, they are written by their own employees on their own website. LOL

FB followers

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Steve, we apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. Kindly let us know what issue you had with your order(s) and we can definitely make it up to you.

anthonyb1002
December 12th, 2020

Warning! Do not use this service! I purchased the comments from "Real Active Accounts Package" the accounts were fake accounts from Russia and the Ukraine, none of them were active and the, following exceeded the followers exponentially on each one and left the most generic computerized messages. I asked them politely to address the issue and was told that the IT department was going to make sure that the comments look more genuine. The comments became even worse, with one of the comments saying "What the hell is this" on my picture. I once again talked to them about it, however this time requested a refund. I was told I was not getting a refund and I should just delete the comments that I don't like. I deleted all of the comments actually because it was such poor quality. I spoke to them again and the associate said I'm not getting a refund, I said I'm going to inform the media of this and he said "Do whatever you want" and kicked and banned me from the chat. I spoke to them again from a different device and explained the story, I was told that the "What the hell is this" comment was a mistake as the comments are computerized and could be fixed. I of course brought up the issue about having paid for comments from real active users and every single time they lie and say that they are real active users despite the fact that I have proof of their own representative admitting that the comments are computerized. This is a scam, I have twice request a manager and was told both times a manager would be replying to me within 24 hour and then a few hours. I still have not heard from the manager, do not buy from this service, it is a huge scam.

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello, firstly I want to say that, I'm so sorry for the issue you experienced. The poor quality of the service and the customer service you had. When you order "real active accounts" you should get it, otherwise we refund the amount to you. Please send me your order ID or the email address you used when you ordered the service. I'm sure we can fix the problem and refund you the amount. And we offer you to discount code for the unacceptable customer support/manager attitude towards you. Have a nice day and if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

jond379
February 14th, 2021

All interaction is fake and these people are unprofessional and straight up liars. Some serivces do work (by bots) and some don't..

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Jon, we apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. Kindly let us know what issue you had with your order(s) and we can definitely make it up to you.

kaana4
March 21st, 2019

You can buy Instagram followers on our website Instafollowers 2019. The followers are Real, Active and Cheap. Let's click now to buy instagram followers!

calebp100
May 21st, 2022

They literally just scammed me out of money by saying they never received payment. It was confirmed in the blockchain and on my wallet app. Don't waste your money with these scammers

That they scam you

Twitter

Sharon G. – Insta Followers Rep

Hello Steve, we apologize for the inconvenience that was caused. Kindly state your order number or your e-mail address you made the payment with and we believe we can solve this inconvenience..

tamiw108
May 16th, 2022

Was purchasing likes & followers. Unable to complete financial transaction & contacted their 24/7 customer support & told to contact bank directly to give permission for charge. Declined to do so and only a few seconds later I received a FRAUD ALERT from my bank.

Hello Tami,
We are sorry for the experience you have had. The companies which we work uses strict security measurements, and security steps like "SMS Confirmations" are essential. If you do not have it activated for your card, the transaction company returns a "Fraud Alert" to your bank in order to stop the payment. Therefore, the alert is because of your card's inactive security options You shall not have such issues after activating it. We hope you don't experience such inconvenience in the future.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Insta Followers staff and other customers.

Sharon G.
Typically responds within 6 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insta Followers?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.9
Have a question about Insta Followers?