Review of inSelly

Tel: +380957263233

1 star

lynna27
8/21/15

Awesome free e-commerce platform for start ups & new sellers. I would give 5 stars if they made one major upgrade. Other than that, very nice, user friendly platform .

beadedb
3/22/15

Have tried other e-commerce selling platforms, but never got the views like I do on Instagram. Made my first sale today and the notification was right away and flawless. I also like the ease of listing an item for sale. Thanks, Inselly!

deborahf9
3/14/15

I have a shop with Inselly, Friendz Jewels, where I sell handcrafted jewelry pieces and I have had quite a few sales since opening my store. Setting up is very easy and you just have to post pictures thru Instagram and that is all there is to it. The support staff is great and they have also done some free promoting for my Shop. I couldn't ask for a better selling platform for my home based business..

sandyr32
9/16/14

interesting idea, might become a cool shopping spot but still some improvements to be made

nancyb48
8/24/14

Bought a dress on inSelly (Instagram based market ), from ordering to receiving the item this online experience was great! The only down part is that they don't have an app for iPhone, which isn't really good nowadays. Overall, would recommend it to a friend.

sallyy1
8/7/14

That's a new online marketplace that allows to shop from Instagram sellers. The range of offers is pretty good, nice website interface (and good mobile version), and the overall idea of social shopping from peers is great. Bought few items from several shops - everything went smooth and I'm happy with my purchases. All in all seems a nice trustworthy shopping destination.

Questions? Get answers from the inSelly staff and other customers.

inSelly?