InnerVision Crystals

InnerVision Crystals has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InnerVision Crystals ranks 49th among Diamond sites.

How would you rate InnerVision Crystals?

“Real Moldavite”

Deanna K.
4/18/21

Contrary to the other review here, I purchased Moldavite from here a couple years ago. I haven't had it professionally verified as real, however, I did have the moldavite flush with mine (it was very uncomfortable to wear at first) and had to work up to wearing it full time. I've also zoomed into mine and compared it to pictures of genuine moldavite from sites that teach how to spot fakes. I imagine not everyone will have the same reaction, we are all in different places physically and spiritually. If I plan to purchase more, it will be from inner vision.

“Will I ever find real Moldavite?”

Linda B.
8/24/17

I paid this company $100 for a 9 gram piece(45ct) of Moldavite and after over a month of waiting for "the Moldavite flush"(a warm sensation of any kind!) nothing has happened(its cold as ice). I suffer from chronic inflammation and joint pains. It is ironic and tragic that when I tried diligentlty to learn to spot fakes online this websites name is the first to show up claiming"How To Spot Fake Moldavite". It is nearly impossible in my earnest opinion to find credible Moldavite online. You must find it on foot, search out shop keepers and "try the Moldavite on for size". I have checked high and low to find ANY website were there is a legitimate review of these ppl ( not their website). This business reviewer is the only 1 were I was "permitted" to submit a review.

deannak102
April 18th, 2021

lindab269
August 24th, 2017
• Updated review

Will I ever find a real Moldavite?
July 23rd, 2017
• Previous review

I paid this company $100 for a 9 gram piece(45ct) of Moldavite and after weeks of waiting for the "Moldavite Flush"(heat of any kind) nothing happened. I suffer from chronic inflammations and joint pains. It is ironic and tragic that when I tried diligently to learn to spot fakes online this websites name is the first to show up claiming "How to spot fake Moldavite". I am so undone and frustrated. I wanted to warn others. I have checked high and low to find ANY website were there is a legitimate review of these ppl and SiteJabber is the only 1 were I was "permitted" to submit a review. Thank ou Sitejabber

Questions? Get answers from the InnerVision Crystals staff and other customers.

michaele122
InnerVision C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InnerVision Crystals?

Have a question about InnerVision Crystals?