InnerVision Crystals reviews

mike@innervisioncrystals.net

1 Review From Our Community

lindab269
8/24/17
• Updated review

I paid this company $100 for a 9 gram piece(45ct) of Moldavite and after over a month of waiting for "the Moldavite flush"(a warm sensation of any kind!) nothing has happened(its cold as ice). I suffer from chronic inflammation and joint pains. It is ironic and tragic that when I tried diligentlty to learn to spot fakes online this websites name is the first to show up claiming"How To Spot Fake Moldavite". It is nearly impossible in my earnest opinion to find credible Moldavite online. You must find it on foot, search out shop keepers and "try the Moldavite on for size". I have checked high and low to find ANY website were there is a legitimate review of these ppl ( not their website). This business reviewer is the only 1 were I was "permitted" to submit a review.

“will I ever find a real Moldavite?”
7/23/17
• Previous review

I paid this company $100 for a 9 gram piece(45ct) of Moldavite and after weeks of waiting for the "Moldavite Flush"(heat of any kind) nothing happened. I suffer from chronic inflammations and joint pains. It is ironic and tragic that when I tried diligently to learn to spot fakes online this websites name is the first to show up claiming "How to spot fake Moldavite". I am so undone and frustrated. I wanted to warn others. I have checked high and low to find ANY website were there is a legitimate review of these ppl and SiteJabber is the only 1 were I was "permitted" to submit a review. Thank ou Sitejabber

Response from InnerVision C., InnerVision Crystals Representative
Hi Linda. You never contacted us with any problems. First of all, we are the Premier online source, all of our Stones are direct from Czech Republic and are 100% exactly what they should be. History Channel / Ancient Aliens asked to use pics of our stones for their show & we deal with a large # of Top Jewelers & collectors in the world. We also have the top page on how to spot fakes on the internet. That being said, the fact that you post a review instead of contacting us or only because you did not "feel" the metaphysical things all the books talk about speaks volumes. Instead you claim its "fake" because you could "not feel the energy" from the stone then it must be fake.

Instead you could have easily emailed us...but you did not

So I Have a couple questions to determine starting point for you

Have you worked with crystals before? Do you meditate? Do yoga or other energy modalities? Are you aware of how to sense subtle energies or is this your first time playing in the Matrix like this, with crystals / stones?

It is ALWAYS different for every person. From nothing. To very subtle, to overwhelming. All depends on where the individual is at with their personal consciousness. Books and videos only write the best stuff and everyone expects or gets these preconceived ideas that it will be that way for them.

I recommend this technique for sensing energy & stones.

1. Ground by breathing deeply for a couple of minutes to clear the mind. (Deep full breaths. Through Nose, IN.... HOLD.... Release through mouth, same approx count for each 6 to 8 , whatever you are comfortable with)

2. Clear your mind. Do not think about what you think or expect to happen.

3. Hold the stone in your receiving hand. this is your non dominant hand.

4. Focus on the breath. Feel the stone in your hand. Direct all your attention to that. Do not anticipate. Do not think as much as possible. You have to sense beyond the 5 physical senses. After a couple mins you should noticed some tingling at the very least. youre not gripping it hard so your hand isnt simply falling asleep or anything. Heat happens for many,. but again if this is your first time, you may have to work at things for a bit. Bigger pieces and a table full at a show have a more profound effect , but none the less, it all carries the same properties, frequency.

There is no guarantee whatsoever you will experience anything. The books and videos all talk about the best stuff. But most people are picking up a crystal or stone for the first time and have no foundation or understanding of consciousness, energy, or their own thoughts and senses. If youre new to it, then you might not feel anything at all. It might take awhile. The mind is a funny thing. The illusions we cling to in this reality have a direct effect on how we perceive or experience every event. If you've been meditating, prying open your mind for years and are already sensitive to such things then this technique can be used for more than just crystals. Play around with it. Hope this helps.

Here are a couple blogs from the site as well.

Crystals as Meditation Tools

Crystals, Healing & Consciousness

Moldavite

Questions? Get answers from the InnerVision Crystals staff and other customers.

InnerVision Crystals?