Inline lighting

Inline lighting has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Inline lighting also ranks 103rd among Lighting sites. The most common issues with Inline lighting are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Inline lighting?

“Really Fast”

2/18/19

Great service received my order the next day, the product was exactly as I expected and DPD gave me a 1 hour window, so I wasn't waiting around all day.

“Rubbish”

1/2/20

My Name is David Harper and I like to con people. Sometimes I use fraud, sometimes I just steal but all the time I do it with a smile on my face. I especially like to pray on the poorest and must vulnerable as that makes me feel like a big man. I live it up in my partners house and live there rent free as my poor sucker of a fiancé falls for my lies. I don't love her so don't care, I just love sponging from her . I am just so amazing and will continue to get away with it as I always have. Maybe god wanted it this way? Maybe it will all end some day? Either way, I feel good every day as I will continue to thieve in the most opportunistic and evil way.

julianb70
May 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
Ordered on Friday to be told next day delivery. Chased order on Tuesday told would definitely be Wednesday, Wednesday not arrived. Called office to be told that it it still had not been dispatched. No effort to resolve, requested credit still had no reply. Absolute shocking service, will never use again.
Julian - Director
sophiaa51
May 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
I have been waiting for my lights for 2 weeks now when I paid for 2-3 day delivery as I needed it for my shop opening. I have been sending email after email about having a refund as I never got the items however no one replies!!!!!
davidh1462
February 18th, 2019
davidh3202
January 2nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Inline lighting staff and other customers.

davidh1463
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inline lighting?

Have a question about Inline lighting?