This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

iPhix

iPhix has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhix also ranks 75th among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate iPhix?

“Have dealt with these guys for the ten plus years they...”

Peter J.
11/19/14

Have dealt with these guys for the ten plus years they have been around. They built themselves up from the little kiosk they started in to a full retail store front. They also fix computers and phones now and just fixed up my PC right as rain! I've gotten to know Mario (the owner) and Ken (the store manager) over the years and they always treat me in a friendly manner and have never led me in the wrong direction. I've had a few refills with problems over the years, but the staff there has always fixed me up in the end. I would recommend them to anyone! It's a shame that I found a bad review on here, so I thought I would leave my 2 cents as well!

“Ordered online, money taken but no product sent”

Cali B.
3/15/13

Ordered online, money taken but no product sent. Two weeks went by with me trying to get in touch with someone finally heard back from a guy name Mario and he was extremely rude, started talking to me as if I was trying to pull a fast one on him. Learned my lesson and sticking with 123inkcartridges.ca!!!!! Buyer beware - do not order from this company!

peterj59
November 19th, 2014
calib1
March 15th, 2013

Buyer beware - do not order from this company!

Questions? Get answers from the iPhix staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhix?

Have a question about iPhix?