Inkoo

Inkoo has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Inkoo?

“Insdec trading elsewhere as Inkoo Ignores Ebay Messages Regarding Refunds”

Paul P.
9/22/17

I bought a telephone from Insdec. After lots of problems I contacted this seller. 3 messages were ignored. These were confirmed by eBay as having been delivered to the seller (no technical problems). I then approached the manufacturer. They confirmed their telephones are made for specific countries. The phone sold to me in Australia was not listed as being specifically for the European market. The serial number suggested Poland as the target market. Please check ebay. Insdec, at the time of writing, has a 98.9% positive feedback score. Yet they sell a lot of products. The problem comes when there's a complaint. 3 buyers in the last month alone report messages being ignored. The registered company also trades as Inkoo elsewhere.

paulp183
September 22nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Inkoo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inkoo?

Have a question about Inkoo?