This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Inianion

Inianion has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Inianion also ranks 127th among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate Inianion?

“Goods ordered, paid, never received”

Jules T.
12/30/18

Don't order there. I order some housing material, paid them, but never received them. It's been about 2 month, I sent multiple messages to have update on my order, no reply. Stay away from there, you'll just loose money.

julest12
December 30th, 2018
Stay away from there, you'll just loose money.

Questions? Get answers from the Inianion staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Inianion?

Have a question about Inianion?