Review of Influenster

Tel: +1-917-210-2981

9 reviews with 5 stars

christinae24
4/3/18

I have dark age spots covering most of my face and i noticed that on the second day of using The Forever Flawless Limited Edition White Diamond Beauty Set it is beginning to get lighter and my face is smother. I am amazed at what this product can do. Would highly recommend this product.

mariec127
9/29/17

Just be honest with your products it's very important that your views know how the products are if is makeup than you test out the products your self and give your honest opinion about the products because your views and your family and friends and clients are going to see what you are doing and they going to want to know how those products are if it's good quality or it's ok or not good meaning they look for your opinion so there well know if there going to buy the products or not but it the look up to you

amym204
8/9/17

I love Influenster, it was a slow start at the beginning earning badges and and finally getting my impact score to high but after a few months I was on the short lists for campaigns and have received one box so far. I think it's a great way to try new products when you are a good fit for the campaign and it's also a great way to become more engaged with your followers, become a true influencer and share your honest opinion on products.
I've seen lots of people complain that they have to do too much for the products...You are receiving free product(s) to reveiw if you are selected for the campaign, if you want a guarantee of products constantly, pay for them through a subscription service such as Ipsy.

bethg35
2/10/17

Okay, personally I think its pretty ridiculous how many people complain about this app/website. They're very straight forward. Their ultimate goal is to exchange products in return for your honest opinion.

HOWEVER there is no guarantee you will get anything. Here's the thing, if they send out a product in exchange for a review. They want that review to actually be seen/heard to advertise the product. So a big factor of you receiving a voxbox is based on your impact. And they also want quality reviews. If you're posting short vague reviews it's likely that you won't get picked often.

If you put in the time and effort to build up your impact score and write quality reviews, the odds of you receiving a voxbox will increase! It may take a while but you are getting it 100% free.

I personally have earned some sweet products, that I love!

If you're willing to actually work at it, then it's worth it!

danielleb42
3/21/16

I've been a member of this site since 2012 and have received 7 free "voxboxes" from them, filled with full-sized products to sample. I'm not a youtuber or a vlogger, nor am I anyone popular on the internet, nor do I have thousands of followers, and yet I've still received things from them. They give out free samples of everything from makeup to food to pet products, but you have to be patient if you want things.

I review things on the site every now and then and always give my honest opinion whether I like it or not; bad reviews do not affect you getting free samples. I don't see many people on the site lying about things, and have seen many reviews on many products from where people didn't like them. So I don't think people are overrating products just because they got free samples or anything like that.

Tip for consumers: To up your chances of getting free samples, watch the new youtube videos they post and participate in the giveaways!

oliviar13
11/12/15

I see so many reviews here, and elsewhere, about how this site doesn't give them enough samples, or doesn't give them to them often enough. Jeez people, they're FREE samples, be grateful you get any and don't sound spoiled! I've been with this site for about 2 years and have received 3 sample boxes. They had a fun mix of products, and typically are geared toward me based on survey answers (one was a school related one, and I am a college junior, so that was fun!). Just check regularly for any new Virtual VoxBox (no physical sample, but often coupons and fun activities), and keep up with the survey questions. Be patient, and you'll get one eventually, and when you do I guarantee it'll be great! Usually 5-8 products, some VERY expensive normally like a Covergirl foundation I once received, and a good amount of time to sample and review before the event expires.

cherylb35
9/26/15

Their new site and app are awesome! It used to be difficult to update and add reviews but now it's a snap-plus you can try just about anything free to review.

jessicas98
8/14/15

I really love influenster. I can agree with another poster who has mentioned the site is more for product "pushing", however i am always honest in my reviews. I have had badges that have asked me to post a picture of a product on instagram with certain hashtags and what not. I have done so, but with expressing my true opinion for that product. I have received quite a variety of items such as YSL makeup, food products, panty liners, Sally Hansen products, Eco Tools, Rimmel make up and more. It's easy on my downtime to answer a few questions and do a couple tasks. I have added all my social media to the site and my impact score is "high". I'm not sure if that truly affects voxbox selections or what, but so far I'm loving the site.

amyj23
Mrs J.
8/10/15

So far i have received 2 influenster vox boxes to try i have reviewed one but i have not reviewd the second box yet...but i can definetly say that influenster is amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQsne2By10Y

When you take the survey for being on the short list for the next campaign, if you are a good match for the upcoming box you will receive an email sometime after saying "You're in!". If you do not receive that email, it means you were not a good match for that particular campaign based on your answers.

By Amy M.

To receive a VoxBox, connect your social media accounts to increase the impact meter. Write reviews and earn badges for those honest reviews. You may receive an email saying you are on the short list for an upcoming VoxBox and are required to take a survey if you would like to participate. If your survey answers show you are a good match for that campaign you will receive an email saying "You're in!". After that you will receive the product(s) and you MUST complete the campaign actions, write reviews and take a survey at the end of the campaign. If you do not do these things, you will not qualify for another VoxBox. Influenster is not about getting free stuff, it is about Influensting your followers, friends and family. Sharing products with them with honest reviews.

By Amy M.

I'm 46 and NO, in almost a year I have NEVER gotten one.

By Heather F.

facebook sells information to data miners that pay money - so yes. And linking anything to facebook will increase the chances of this happening. Your account being hacked may or may not be because of linking. It's good to change your password every once in a while and to avoid putting everything on facebook.

By d s.
Questions? Get answers from the Influenster staff and other customers.

Influenster?